Ticket countdown screen showing 33 hours, 32 minutes, and 33 seconds remaining before the Tooth Fairy unlocks the next episode. Note the pattern in the digits on the timer. Had I taken this a minute earlier, it would have been 33:33:33, but the page was a little bit slow to load at the time. I was at the bus stop between Level 410 and Level 411. A few hours later, I used gold to unlock Level 411 before the tooth fairy would have unlocked it for me. This picture is a still of a video I recorded on my iPhone in the early morning on 9 May 2017.
PS: I was not feeling my best that day because I chose not to sleep the night before. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time feeling my best on the day after a sleepless night.
Current level of progress
- Level 185: 1747080 (Easily among my favorite ingredients levels of all time)
- Level 252: 50349160 (I achieved this high score back in November 2017, when this was still a "time" level.)
- Level 281: 1761220
- Level 374: 4453600
- Level 701: 892420
- Level 725: 3322120
- Level 1000: 3554040 (I reached this milestone level in the afternoon on 22 December 2017, just in time for the holiday vacation.)
- Level 1132: 13887000
- Level 1280: 1218900 (If Level 252 were a candy order level, and if it had forty moves and if it required you to combine SC with WC, this would be the result. On this level, sometimes cascades will get in the way, and you just have to cross your fingers for the right moment. The rest of the orders will take care of themselves.)
- Level 1422: 699900 (I didn't quite reach the 700,000 point line, but this was so rewarding after 13 attempts. I finished with three moves left, and a few moves before I finished off the last remaining jelly, there was a huge cascade chain when I destroyed the cake bomb.)
- Level 1476: 1574160 (I reached this level exactly 30 minutes before this edit. Even three months ago, I had been counting down the levels before I would finally reach this level. I finished with 15 moves left and scored well past the three-star target score.)
Levels I find difficult
- Level 92: 10 (Today, this level has a place in my heart, but if I were to have made this page about a year ago, this would have definitely been among my least favorites.)
- Level 488: 83 (I had the Live Forever booster, but I was still unable to finish this level in the duration of the booster.)
- Level 617: 52 (It was a hot Monday afternoon in the summer of 2017, and I had the Live Forever booster when it came time for me to tackle this level. I was able to make only 20-25 tries in the time I had infinite lives, because of how boring it is. This is definitely a level worth mentioning for me.)
- Level 649: 70
- Level 679: 73
- Level 699: 75
- Level 826: 86
- Level 872: 64
- Level 948: 90
- Level 1008: 116 (I was stuck on this for four days and four nights over Christmas vacation.)
- Level 1081: 30 attempts of doom (Where do I begin? Anyone who has played this level knows that cascades rarely ever happen on this level. Most attempts will fail to clear even a single jelly square. Because of that, you can easily fail with a low score. I also spilled water on my keyboard on the same night I was stuck on this level, which makes this level all the more memorable for me.)
- Level 1085: 131 (Although this level took over four times as many attempts as Level 1081, it doesn't bring back bad memories like that level does.)
- Level 1124: 73 (Much like Level 1081, don't expect a whole lot of cascades because they rarely form.)
- Level 1199: 50
- Level 1201: 23 (I was sitting in the passenger seat on a car ride home when I finished this level shortly after 1800 UTC (14:00 local time (Eastern Daylight Time)) 29 March 2018. My phone was dangerously close to running out of power during my attempt but it didn't.)
- Level 1208: 78 (But lots of fun when you get past the icing.)
- Level 1224: 74
- Level 1232: 112 (I am not making this up at all. I finished this level after being stuck on it for four days. The number of cascades you get on your attempt depends on how you handle the chocolate before it handles you, so some attempts will have more or fewer. Although twenty-five moves may SEEM like a lot, it is not smart to spend them as if you were to have millions to waste.)
- Level 1242: 61
- Level 1269: 56 (Read my comment, dated 4 May 2018, on that article for a brief history of my attempts. On my 32nd attempt, which I made ten minutes before that comment, I used a Free Spin to earn five moves and I lost because a candy bomb blew up on the last of my extra moves. Thus, I used a total of 39 moves, and I STILL lost. I made one more attempt before making my comment to that article.)
- Level 1285: 22 (Another level that was fun despite being difficult to pass.)
- Level 1287: 33 (I finished this level at 15:00 local time (12 May 2018), minutes after having pasta for my afternoon lunch. It was a rainy, wet afternoon in and around Boston.)
- Level 1310: 49
- Level 1325: 84
- Level 1351: 87 (The latest member of my 75+ attempt club, and trust me, I was stuck on this for three days.)
- Level 1374: 61
- Level 1423: 74
- Level 1467: 125 (This is the first time in a considerable time that I have gone into triple digits on any given level, but my previous under-100 streak is now in the past. I was stuck on this for four days. At 19:20, about 19 minutes before this edit, I finally beat this level at 125 attempts, a mere six attempts shy of my record from January 2018.)
See User:Tasty Sugar Track/Previous Hardest Levels for more information.
- Number 5 - Level 252 Had I made this list in December 2017, this would have been my number one spot, but now it is number five because of two updates in the past two months that I don't like. In February, they made Dexter's Delight unavailable to my version, and earlier this month, they converted Level 252 into a moves level, so you can no longer play past 25 moves (yes, I know you have 28 moves if Space Dash is active).
- Number 4 - Level 325 This is a very hard level, but when I do bring down the last ingredient, it feels so rewarding. Also, cascades are plenty on this level, so you can fill your sugar meter quickly.
- Number 3 - Level 344 Also a good level to play if you are looking to fill your sugar meter. This isn't the first ingredients level on this list, and you can bet that it isn't the last. I love the ingredients level theme on mobile (which is used for timed levels if you're playing on the web version).
- Number 2 - Level 55 I think this has a spot in my heart because it was my first experience with multi-cascades and the first time I scored hundreds of thousands of points.
- Number 1 - Level 185 Same as Level 55. You cannot use boosters (they wouldn't do you any good on this level anyway.) This level gives you twice as many moves as Level 55, so at least I don't always feel like I am low on moves the second I start playing it.
- I will usually not be available on Thursdays between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. (15:00 and 19:00 according to UTC, the time on this wiki) because of my job at Brainco.
- I am unavailable on Mondays and Wednesdays between 8:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 00:30 until 02:00 UTC) because I have a teacher who comes to my house to work with me in that range.
- From 10 July 2018 until 17 August 2018 inclusive, I will be taking college classes on "Life Science" from 6:30 p.m. until 9:20 p.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. According to the clock on this wiki, that covers all time after 22:30 Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and all time before 01:20 Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.