|Champion title||Cheeky Chopper|
|New features|| |
() in (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 26 February 2020|
- 11 March 2020
Story[edit | edit source]
Tiffi watches Caterpillar soar in the air with the propeller.
New things[edit | edit source]
- Bubblegum Pop (all 5 layers) is introduced.
- Bubblegum pops (4-layered) appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 6532.
- Bubblegum pops (2-layered, 3-layered and 5-layered) appear on conveyor belts for the first time in the same level.
- Bubblegum pops are required for orders for the first time in level 6535.
- Bubblegum pops (4-layered) appear in marmalade for the first time in level 6536. 5-layered ones appear in both marmalade and one-layered crystals due to redesigning. They can also be spawned by magic mixers for the first time in the same level.
- Bubblegum pops (5-layered) appear in liquorice locks for the first time in level 6538.
- 4-layered waffles and 5-layered waffles both appear in three-layered sugar coats for the first time in level 6543.
- Magic mixers can spawn three-layered rainbow twists for the first time in the same level.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Apple Abode is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.47. It contains six hard levels: 6534, 6535, 6536, 6539, 6541 and 6544, two very hard levels: 6538 and 6545, and one extremely hard level: 6540. Overall, it is easier than the previous episode, Legendary Lodge.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 6531||Level 6534||Level 6535|
|6534||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|6535||125,000||: 4 : 51|
|6537||4,600||: 2 : 34 : 10|
|6538||450,000||: 9 : 64|
|6541||515,000||: 18 : 41|
|6543||190,000||: 80 : 60|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Based on the background, this episode takes place at Caramel Clearing.
- This is the first (and only) HTML5 appearance of Caterpillar.
- This is the first episode to introduce a new blocker since Soda Soiree.
- An abode is another word for "home".
- This is one of the episodes with a fruit in its name and the third one with "apple", after Apple Alley and Apple Avenue.
- This is the first episode to reuse the background and story of an episode released in 2015.