|Champion title||Cordial Caller|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 6 July 2016|
- 20 July 2016
Story[edit | edit source]
New things[edit | edit source]
- Ingredients appear on jelly squares in marmalade in level 1844.
- Level 1837 is unofficially the first level where candy bombs have a non-spawning colour of red, due to redesigning.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Apricot Alley is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.27. It contains three somewhat hard levels: 1838, 1844, and 1847, two hard levels: 1836 and 1848, and two very hard levels: 1842 and 1843. Fortunately, there are no extremely hard levels. Overall, this episode is slightly easier than the previous episode, Icing Islands.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1838||Level 1844||Level 1850|
|1836||160,000||: 36 : 18|
|1837||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|1838||160,000||: 5 : 10 : 15|
|1839||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|1841||90,000||: 25 : 45 : 65|
|1842||120,000||: 34 : 36|
|1844||150,000||: 14 : 54|
|1845||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|1846||40,000||: 18 : 18 : 9|
|1847||125,000||: 3 : 42|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first episode in which both word in the episode name starts with letter A.
- For Flash, this is the only time it happened, and consequently, it is the first episode by alphabetical order.
- This is the sixth episode to have the name of a fruit in its title.
- This is the fourth episode not to have Ingredients levels, with the first being Candy Town, the second being Blueberry Brush and the third being Bonbon Beanstalk.
- The banner is exactly the same colouring as Sweet Skies.
- This is the third episode in a row where a special booster candy appears in a level type for the first time.
- Upon the release, the evil spawner is now called Magic Mixer, as seen in the pop-up note on level 1846.
- This continues the trend where only odd-numbered episodes contain jelly and ingredient levels while even-numbered episodes do not since Fruity Fairground. However, with the redesign of level 1850, this is no longer the case.
- Similar to Sundae Stables, this episode breaks the trend of having an extremely hard level.
- A coconut wheel can be found near the phone box in the background.
- This episode appears to take place in England, similar to Licorice Tower.