|Champion title||Cordial Caller|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 6 July 2016|
- 20 July 2016
- Ingredients appear on jelly squares in marmalade in level 1844.
- Level 1837 is unofficially the first level where candy bombs have a non-spawning colour of red, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1836-1850.
Apricot Alley is a hard episode. It contains three somewhat hard levels: 1844, 1846 and 1847, and four hard levels: 1842, 1843, 1845 and 1848. Overall, this episode is of the same difficulty as the previous episode, Icing Islands.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1838||Level 1844||Level 1850|
|1836||160,000||: 36 : 18|
|1837||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|1838||160,000||: 5 : 10 : 15|
|1839||200,000||: 200,000 pts|
|1841||90,000||: 25 : 45 : 65|
|1842||120,000||: 34 : 36|
|1844||150,000||: 14 : 54|
|1845||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|1846||40,000||: 18 : 18 : 9|
|1847||125,000||: 3 : 42|
|1850||50,000||: 50||800th level|
- This is the first episode in which both word in the episode name starts with letter A. This is the only time this happens on Flash version.
- This is therefore the first episode by alphabetical order.
- This is the sixth episode to have the name of a fruit in its title.
- This is the fourth episode not to have Ingredients levels, with the first being Candy Town, the second being Blueberry Brush and the third being Bonbon Beanstalk.
- This is the second episode not to have Jelly levels, with the first being Bonbon Beanstalk.
- The banner is exactly the same colouring as Sweet Skies.
- This is the third episode in a row where a special booster candy appears in a level type for the first time.
- Upon the release, the evil spawner is now called "Magic Mixer", as seen in the pop-up note on level 1846.
- This continues the trend where only odd numbered episodes contain jelly and ingredient levels while even numbered episodes do not since Fruity Fairground.
- Like Sundae Stables, this episode breaks the trend of having an extremely hard level(on web), but it has somewhat easy higher difficulty levels.However, on mobile version is extremely hard Like level 1625
- This episode is the second episode to be rated below very hard since Wacky Waterhole. The first is Honey Highlands, but Taffy Treetops continues the trend for 11 more episodes.
- A coconut wheel can be found near the phone box in the background.
- This episode appears to take place in England, similar to Licorice Tower.
- This episode contains the 800th jelly level, which is level 1850.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.