|Champion title||Cordial Caller|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 6 July 2016|
- 20 July 2016
- Ingredients appear on jelly squares in marmalade in level 1844.
- Level 1837 is unofficially the first level where candy bombs have a non-spawning colour of red, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1836-1850.
Apricot Alley is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.2. It contains three somewhat hard levels: 1844, 1846 and 1847, and three hard levels: 1842, 1843 and 1848. Fortunately, there are no very hard nor extremely hard levels.
Overall, this episode is easier than the previous episode, Icing Islands.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1838||Level 1844||Level 1850|
|1836||160,000||: 36 : 18|
|1837||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|1838||160,000||: 5 : 10 : 15|
|1839||200,000||: 200,000 pts|
|1841||90,000||: 25 : 45 : 65|
|1842||120,000||: 34 : 36|
|1844||150,000||: 14 : 54|
|1845||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|1846||40,000||: 18 : 18 : 9|
|1847||125,000||: 3 : 42|
- This is the first episode in which both word in the episode name starts with letter A.
- For Flash, this is the only time it happened, and consequently, it is the first episode by alphabetical order.
- This is the sixth episode to have the name of a fruit in its title.
- This is the fourth episode not to have Ingredients levels, with the first being Candy Town, the second being Blueberry Brush and the third being Bonbon Beanstalk.
- The banner is exactly the same colouring as Sweet Skies.
- This is the third episode in a row where a special booster candy appears in a level type for the first time.
- Upon the release, the evil spawner is now called Magic Mixer, as seen in the pop-up note on level 1846.
- This continues the trend where only odd numbered episodes contain jelly and ingredient levels while even numbered episodes do not since Fruity Fairground. However, with the redesign of level 1850, this is no longer the case.
- Similar to Sundae Stables, this episode breaks the trend of having an extremely hard level.
- This episode is the second episode to be rated below very hard since Wacky Waterhole. The first is Honey Highlands, but Taffy Treetops continues the trend for 11 more episodes.
- A coconut wheel can be found near the phone box in the background.
- This episode appears to take place in England, similar to Licorice Tower.