|Champion title||Savvy Surfer|
|Release date|| - 26 August 2015|
- 9 September 2015
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard - Hard|
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1161-1175.
Banana Beach is a somewhat hard - hard episode. It has seven somewhat hard - hard levels: 1161, 1163, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170 and 1172, and one very hard level: 1166. As a result, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Barking Boutique.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
Level 1168 or level 1174
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1161||Level 1168||Level 1174|
|1161||50,000||: 3 : 2|
|1162||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1166||70,000||: 34 : 33|
|1170||100,000||: 30 : 38|
|1173||5,000||: 3 : 2|
- The episode pathway is the same as that of Teapot Tower's and Tasty Treasury's.
- The episode pathway looks like the inverted pathway of Cereal Sea.
- The boat resembles the one from the proceeding to the next episode found in mobile devices.
- This is the sixteenth episode that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This episode used to share its first word with a Dreamworld episode, Banana Bliss, until Dreamworld was removed.
- This is the currently the third episode to have a name of a fruit in its title. The other three episodes are Cloudberry Creek and Raspberry Races.
- This episode shares its name with a soft play area in Ashington and a location in Phuket Island, Thailand.
- This episode continues the trend of having at least one "Extra colour" level (level 1174, being "4.5 coloured").
- This is another episode with an intricate board.
- This is the first Reality episode where Odus appears as the minor character.
- After this episode was released on web only, during Sugar Crush, the "1 move left" glitch has been fixed.
- This episode shares its first word with Banana Buffet and its second word with Brume Beach.