|Champion title||Catnip Crusader|
|New features||4 to 5 |
|Release date|| - 19 August 2015|
- 2 September 2015
Barking Boutique is the 78th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the third episode of World 16 (HTML5). This episode was released on 19 August 2015. The champion title for this episode is Catnip Crusader.
- Technically, nothing new is added, however, yellow candies appear (and are required as part of an order) in 4-colour levels in level 1154. This is an unofficial appearance because the level was redesigned a long time after release; the original version required red candies.
Barking Boutique is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4. It has two somewhat hard levels: 1157 and 1159, one hard level: 1160, and one nearly impossible level: 1148. Level 1154 used to be extremely hard before it got nerfed. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Teapot Tower.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1146||Level 1150||Level 1157|
|Level 1148||Level 1156||Level 1159|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1153||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- The fountain and houses resemble that those from Candy Town. However, this is not the last episode, despite taking place at or near Candy Town (the first episode of the game) as there is a broken line at the end of the pathway leading to the next world.
- The path is similar to the one from Marmalade Meadow. Moreover, the trees also resemble those from that episode.
- This episode has 6 jelly levels in a row, which is more than Candy Town at 5, but less than Minty Meadow at 7.
- If you look at the background, Odus is hung in a cage.
- This is the 15th episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode (Flash version only).
- This is another episode with an intricate board.
- This episode continues the trend of having at least one "extra colour" level (level 1154).
- Level 1154 was a "4.5 colour level" upon release, unlike the previous episodes with "5.5 colour level"s. After release of Snack Shack, it becomes a "5.5 colour level". The level was later redesigned again, turning it back into a 4.5 colour level.
- There is a Hell's Cluster from the end of the previous episode to the beginning of this episode (1141-1148).
- This episode contains 16 cake bombs in total, more than any other episode released up to this point (except for Pudding Pagoda, which was the episode in which they were first introduced).
- On mobile, this episode was released 7 hours late from the usual release time.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Sunny Shops.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|