|Champion title||Napping Navigator|
|Release date|| - 17 February 2016|
- 2 March 2016
Biscuit Bay is the 104th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Twenty-Five. This episode was released on 17 February 2016. The champion title for this episode is Napping Navigator.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1536-1550.
Biscuit Bay is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5. Almost half of the levels in this episode are rated very hard or extremely hard and it is much harder than the previous episode, Candy Canyon. It also features level 1538, which used to be an extremely troublesome level until it was nerfed.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1536||Level 1543||Level 1549|
|1537||50,000||: 4 : 6 : 80|
|1538||95,000||: 95,000 pts|
|1540||125,000||: 200 : 200 : 10|
|1541||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|1542||11,000||: 8 : 1|
|1543||20,000||: 15 : 8|
|1544||160,000||: 160,000 pts|
|1545||20,000||: 2 : 1|
|1547||10,000||: 12 : 70|
|1548||10,000||: 16 : 44|
|1549||200,000||: 8 : 1|
|1550||20,000||: 1 : 1|
- This episode shares its first word with Biscuit Bungalow while its second word with Brulee Bay, Breakfast Bay and Booty Bay.
- Before the removal of timed levels, this was the sixth episode to have all five level types, followed by Gingerbread Glade, Cereal Sea, Soda Swamp, Festive Forest, and Candy Canyon, respectively.
- This episode bares a few similarities to Gummy Galaxy, being released almost one year after the said episode, having the same pathway and character and featuring something at least partially new.
- Prior to the release, the episode story screen was glitched. It seemed like Odus had broken into a UFO, but the hole he had made was misplaced.
- This is the second episode overall to have the most levels being order levels.
- Before the redesign of level 1546, this was one of the few episodes with more ingredients than jelly.
- It had less than 4 jelly levels, the other being Wafer Wharf.
- It had fewer jelly levels than both ingredients and candy order levels
- Formerly, by putting the level types in this order: Moves, Timed, Jelly, Ingredients, and Candy Order, the amount of levels was in ascending order, from 1 to 5.
- It contained 2 timed levels.
- While some episodes have a triplet of hexagon levels, in this episode it used to be the first three levels.
- One day later, this became a quadruplet of hexagon levels. In addition, this episode had six hexagon levels prior to the release on mobile.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Crunchy Cay.