|Champion title||Napping Navigator|
|Release date|| - 17 February 2016|
- 2 March 2016
Biscuit Bay is the 104th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Twenty-Five. This episode was released on 17 February 2016. The champion title for this episode is Napping Navigator.
- Technically, nothing new is added, however, extra time candies appear in single-layered sugar chests in level 1538.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 1536-1550.
Almost half of the levels in this episode are rated very hard or extremely hard, although this is just slightly harder than the previous episode, Candy Canyon. Every level's difficulty is above somewhat easy, except for level 1538, which used to be an extremely troublesome level until it was nerfed.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1536||Level 1543||Level 1549|
|1537||30||50,000||: 4 : 6 : 80|
|1538||Infinite||95,000||: 95,000 pts in 30 secs|
|1540||32||125,000||: 200 : 200 : 10|
|1541||28||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|1542||30||11,000||: 8 : 1|
|1543||35||20,000||: 50 : 2 : 8|
|1544||25||160,000||: 160,000 pts|
|1545||20||20,000||: 2 : 1|
|1546||Infinite||45,000||: 45,000 pts in 90 secs|
|1547||35||10,000||: 12 : 70|
|1548||22||10,000||: 16 : 44|
|1549||25||200,000||: 2 : 8|
|1550||15||20,000||: 1 : 1|
- This episode shares its first word with Biscuit Bungalow while its second word with Brulee Bay.
- This is the sixth episode to have all five level types, followed by Gingerbread Glade, Cereal Sea, Soda Swamp, Festive Forest, and Candy Canyon, respectively.
- This episode ends the 40th Hell's Cluster (1525-1540).
- This episode also contains the 41st Hell's Cluster (1543-1550).
- This is the second episode to have less than 4 jelly levels, the other being Wafer Wharf.
- This is the first episode to have fewer jelly levels than both ingredients levels and candy order levels.
- This is the second episode overall to have the most levels being order levels.
- By putting level types in this order: Moves, Timed, Jelly, Ingredients, and Candy Order, the amounts of levels are in increasing order, from 1 to 5.
- Additionally, this is the first episode since Toffee Tower to have two timed levels, after a recent trend bring back the former frequency of timed levels. The last prior episode to have two timed levels is Toffee Tower, 56 episodes earlier, and less than halfway to this point!
- This episode bares a few similarities to Gummy Galaxy, being released almost one year after the said episode, having the same pathway and character, having an odd number of level types (3 and 5, respectively) and featuring something at least partially new.
- Before the release, the episode story screen is glitched. It seems that Odus has broken into a UFO, but the hole he made is misplaced.
- This is also one of the few episodes with more ingredients than jelly.
- While some episodes have a triplet of hexagon levels, in this episode it appears in the first three levels.
- One day later, this became a quadruplet of hexagon levels. In addition, this episode had six hexagon levels before release on mobile.