|Characters||Pete, Bubblegum Troll, and Misty|
|Champion title||Bubblegum Buster|
|New features|| that can turn in corners |
|Release date|| - 14 April 2014|
- 7 May 2014
Biscuit Bungalow is the 39th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 8 (HTML5). This episode was released on 14 April 2014. The champion title for this episode is Bubblegum Buster.
The Bubblegum Troll blows up his giant bubblegum that blocks Pete's way back to his bungalow.
Tiffi gets out of the screen then rides onto Misty of Minty Meadow. The unicorn jumps and pops the bubble with her horn.
- Conveyor belts can turn on corners for the first time in level 561.
- It's also the first level where conveyor belts don't have portals since this element goes around in a continuous loop.
- Toffee swirl cannons can spawn two-layered toffee swirls for the first time in level 572, due to redesigning.
Biscuit Bungalow continues the trend of having conveyor belts in all 15 levels, having a normal amount of jelly and ingredients levels, a low number of candy order levels, and no new elements. No liquorice locks, cake bombs, nor chameleon candies make an appearance either. Chameleon candies can only be found inside some of the mystery candies.
It contains two somewhat hard levels: 567 and 571, and two very hard levels: 565 and 573. All other levels are rated medium or below. Hence, this is a medium episode, with a mean of 3.6, and is harder than the previous episode, Jelly Wagon.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 562||Level 565||Level 571|
|Level 565||Level 567||Level 573|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|562||100,000||: 27||Similar to level 549|
|566||50,000||: 3||Switched level with 570|
|570||50,000||: 10 : 50|
|571||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|572||20,000||: 52 : 10 : 4|
|575||145,000||: 36 : 14|
- This episode is the third episode to be released on a Monday; the first was Pearly White Plains and the second was Polkapalooza (Episode 28).
- Hence, this broke off a short trend of releasing episodes on Wednesdays. Nevertheless, it was resumed in the next episode.
- This is the third episode that is based on one of the fairy tales, Three Little Pigs. The first fairy tale based episode is Gingerbread Glade, which is based on Hansel and Gretel, and the second is Candy Clouds, which is based on Jack and the Beanstalk.
- With four ingredient levels in a row, this is the first episode in Reality where there are more than two ingredients levels in a row.
- Before Dreamworld's removal, it broke Dizzy Dessert's record of having three ingredient levels in a row.
- This episode continues the trend of having no timed levels before they were removed.
- This episode's pathway is the same as the one from Pudding Pagoda.
- This episode doesn't have any level with 6 colours before it was removed.
- Like Ice Cream Caves and Sticky Savannah, there are only two candy order levels.
- This episode continues the trend of having conveyor belts in all 15 levels for the 3rd episode in the row.
- This is the 2nd episode in a row to be released in 2 weeks.
- This episode continues the trend of having no liquorice locks.
- The level types are the same as Ice Cream Caves, with 7 Jelly levels, 6 Ingredients levels, and 2 Candy Order levels.
- This episode has two 3-in-a-row levels that contain candy bombs in this episode. Some of the first 3-in-a-row levels are levels 565, 566, and 567. The second ones are 573, 574, and 575.
- This is also the 6th consecutive episode that ends with a 5-coloured level, 575.
- This used to be the second episode with 5 very hard levels. The first being Rainbow Runway.
- However, a nerf at 562 caused the number of very hard levels to decrease to four. They are levels 565, 566, 567, and 573. After some redesigns, only one remains 573.
- This episode used to be impossible due to level 572. Said level required more toffee swirls than the maximum possible. 70 toffee swirls were required in version 1.176, while the maximum in said version was 63. Toffee swirl cannons used to spawn only three-layered toffee swirls, but they can spawn any layer since version 1.177. However, the difficulty was still impossible because 60 toffee swirls were required, and the maximum possible was 54. This has been fixed on 27 May 2020, reducing it to 52 and changing the difficulty of the level to "somewhat easy".
- This episode's background, map texture and the story is reused for Marshmallow Mansion. This is the first episode which starts a series of wholly reused episodes. This trend has continued, with the episodes in relative order save the exception of Creator's Crib.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|