|Characters||Pete, Bubblegum Troll, and Misty|
|Champion title||Bubblegum Buster|
|New features|| that can turn in corners |
|Release date|| - 14 April 2014|
- 7 May 2014
|Difficulty||Medium - Somewhat Hard|
A Bubblegum Monster blows up his giant bubblegum that blocks Pete's way back to his bungalow.
Tiffi gets out of the screen then rides onto Misty of Minty Meadow. The unicorn jumps and pops the bubble with her horn.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, conveyor belts can turn on corners for the first time in level 561.
- It's also the first level where conveyor belts don't have portals, since this element goes around in a continuous loop.
- Licorice swirl + candy bomb + mystery candy cannon is unofficially introduced in level 567, due to redesigning.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 561-575.
Biscuit Bungalow continues the trend of having conveyor belts in all 15 levels, having a normal amount of jelly and ingredients levels, a low number of candy order levels, no new elements. No liquorice locks, cake bombs, nor chameleon candies make an appearance either. They can only be found inside some of the mystery candies.
While many levels are easy, these levels can pose a challenge: 567, 571, 573 and 575. Hence, this is a medium - somewhat hard episode, and is of the same difficulty as the previous episode, Jelly Wagon.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 562||Level 565||Level 571|
|562||100,000||: 36||Similar to level 549|
|568||50,000||: 1 : 1|
|569||70,000||: 3 : 3|
|570||50,000||: 10 : 50|
|571||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|574||100,000||: 4 : 4|
- This episode is the third episode to be released on a Monday; the first was Pearly White Plains and the second was Polkapalooza (Episode 28).
- Hence, this broke off a short trend of releasing episodes on Wednesdays. Nevertheless, it was resumed in the next episode.
- This is the third episode that is based on one of the fairy tales, Three Little Pigs. The first fairy tale based episode is Gingerbread Glade, which is based on Hansel and Gretel, and the second is Candy Clouds, which is based on Jack and the Beanstalk.
- With four ingredient levels in a row, this is the first episode in Reality where there are more than two ingredients levels in a row.
- Prior to Dreamworld's removal, it broke Dizzy Dessert's record of having three ingredient levels in a row.
- This episode continues the trend of having no timed levels, before they were removed.
- This episode's pathway is the same as the one from Pudding Pagoda.
- This episode doesn't have any level with 6 colours before it was removed.
- Like Ice Cream Caves and Sticky Savannah, there are only two candy order levels.
- This episode continues the trend of having conveyor belts in all 15 levels for the 3rd episode in the row.
- This is the 2nd episode in a row to be released in a span of 2 weeks.
- This episode continues the trend of having no liquorice locks.
- The level types are the same as Ice Cream Caves, with 7 Jelly levels, 6 Ingredients levels, and 2 Candy Order levels.
- This episode has two 3-in-a-row levels that contain candy bombs in this episode. Some of the first 3-in-a-row levels are levels 565, 566, and 567. The second ones are 573, 574, and 575.
- This is also the 6th consecutive episode that ends with a 5-coloured level, 575.
- This used to be the second episode with 5 very hard levels. The first being Rainbow Runway.
- However, a nerf at 562 caused the number of very hard levels to decrease to four. They are levels 565, 566, 567, and 573. After some redesigns, only one remains: 573.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Marshmallow Mansion.
- Level 572 is currently impossible, due to there not being enough waffles spawning to complete the waffle order.