The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Champion title||Camp Commando|
|Release date|| - 25 May 2016|
- 8 June 2016
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, candy frog appears on conveyor belts at the start for the first time in level 1750.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1746-1760.
Blueberry Brush is a somewhat hard episode, as it contains three somewhat hard - hard levels: 1751, 1755 and 1760, and two very hard levels: 1748 and 1752. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Sprinkle Sea.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1747||Level 1755||Level 1760|
|1746||300,000||: 4 : 56|
|1747||40,000||: 56 : 12|
|1748||90,000||: 90,000 pts|
|1749||30,000||: 12 : 14 : 46|
|1750||200,000||: 10 : 48|
|1751||50,000||: 86 : 14 : 8|
|1752||20,000||: 17 : 36|
|1753||35,000||: 35,000 pts|
|1754||40,000||: 5 : 15|
|1755||30,000||: 4 : 45|
|1757||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|1759||88,000||: 4 : 42|
- This episode breaks the trend of having all 5 level types, since ingredients levels do not make its appearance in this episode.
- However, this episode continues the trend of having no other combinations for mixed mode levels, so all of them contain jelly and ingredients goals.
- This episode has more moves levels than jelly levels, something that is very rare.
- This is also the first episode to contain only one jelly level.
- The episode name shares the word "brush" in the booster, the striped brush, and "blueberry" in the champion title of Milky Marina, Blueberry Bather.
- In this case, the word "brush" means "undergrowth or small trees."
- This is the fifth episode to have the name of a fruit in its title. The first four are Cherry Chateau, Cloudberry Creek, Raspberry Races and Banana Beach. The next one is Apricot Alley.
- Candy frog and UFOs return after some episodes of absence. In fact, the candy frog appears in 5 levels, which is probably the highest number of levels since its debut.
- Red striped candies are used as sausages to roast on the campfire.
- This episode shares its first word with Blueberry Bluffs.
- This is the first episode to take place at a campsite.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.