|Champion title||Tasty Technician|
|New features|| in |
Booster candy orders
|Release date|| - 13 December 2017|
- 27 December 2017
|Difficulty||Very Hard - Extremely Hard|
- Booster candy orders are introduced. The player must collect special candies which are used as a booster instead of collecting the usual special candies which can be created by matching candies on the board (i.e striped candies, wrapped candies and colour bombs). Jelly Fish are required as an order at level 3000.
- Also, chocolate spawners appear in single-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 2993.
This episode contains levels 2991-3005.
Bonbon Bash is a very hard - extremely hard episode, with the mean of 5.93, making it much easier than the past few episodes. It contains five somewhat hard - hard levels: 2992, 2994, 2999, 3002 and 3003, three very hard levels: 2991, 3004 and 3005, as well as four extremely hard levels: 2993, 2997, 2998 and 3001. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Festive Fiesta.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2994||Level 2998||Level 3003|
|2992||10,000||: 20 : 22|
|2993||10,000||: 1 : 3|
|2994||73,000||: 42 : 31|
|2996||80,000||: 2 : 2|
|2997||300,000||: 37 : 36|
|2998||10,000||: 15 : 15|
|2999||93,000||: 19 : 34|
|3000||10,000||: 200||First level with jelly fish order. The 3K level.|
|3003||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
- This episode contains the milestone level 3000. The party balloons in the background that spell out "3000".
- This is the 12th episode exclusive to HTML5.
- This is the third in a row of three consecutive episodes with a celebratory theme. Episode 199 celebrates Christmas. The previous one celebrates New Year's Day and the release of the 200th episode. This episode celebrates level 3000.
- This is the first episode with a new type of candy order since Divine Diner.
- This is the last episode to be released in 2017.
- As of this episode, all possible blockers have appeared in sugar chests. Liquorice locks, marmalade and cake bombs cannot appear in sugar chests because they either encase other elements or take up more than one square.
- However, four-layered icing in chests has been removed after redesigning.
- This episode seems to take place near Fizzy Factory.
- This is the first episode that was released on mobile together with HTML5.
- This is likely because on mobile and Windows 10 app, two episodes were released to give way for the holidays.
- There are party balloons shaped like jelly fish in the background. Also, red, green and blue candies can be found next to the cake.
- In this context, "bash" is another word for party, fitting the episode's theme, since it contains the milestone level 3000.
- This episode shares its first word with Bonbon Bistro, Bonbon Beanstalk and Bonbon Brambles.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|