| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 19 February 2014|
- 13 March 2014
Bonbon Baths was the 9th episode in Dreamworld and the third episode of World Two of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 19 February 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Peppermint Palace.
The Genie Jellybeanie is having a Turkish bath and the sky is full of soap bubbles.
- Two-layered icing () and three-layered icing () are introduced in this episode. During moon struck, any destroyed candy next to the multi-layered icing will take a layer off of the icing. Also, three-layered icing is unofficially released in this episode.
- Level 112 is the first level in Dreamworld which starts with 23 moves.
- Level 119 is the first level in Dreamworld which starts with 13 moves.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 111-125.
Bonbon Baths is incredibly difficult; almost any level can pose a serious challenge. There are six somewhat hard-hard levels: 111, 112, 114, 120, 122, and 123, six very hard levels: 113, 116, 117, 121, 124, and 125, and one extremely hard level: 118. As a result, it is even harder than the previous episode, Nerdy Nebula, and much harder than its counterpart, Peppermint Palace. Although this level featured only one extremely hard level, the mean difficulty still exceeds 6.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|112||23||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|114||25||90,000||: 90,000 pts|
|116||20||100,000||: 38||This level begins a 10-level Hell's cluster|
|117||28||35,000||: 2 : 1|
|118||20||25,000||: 8||Unofficial release|
|119||13||30,000||: 1 : 1|
|122||22||80,000||: 80,000 pts|
|124||30||100,000||: 4 : 4|
- When this episode was released, it started a lengthy trend of episodes being released on Wednesdays.
- Level 124 has the most moves of this episode with only 30. Most of them have only 20-28.
- This episode was the first episode to have 3 consecutive extremely hard levels until Fanciful Fort was released, as it accounts for 4 consecutive extremely hard levels. However, after the nerf of 382 and 383, this is not the case anymore.
- This episode had 5 extremely hard levels before 123 and 125 were nerfed, as well as 116 and 117 were downgraded, more than original Soda Swamp with 4. However, the record was broken when Fanciful Fort was released.
- This episode has the second most very hard or above levels with 7; only Fanciful Fort has more (on mobile however, the two are even).
- This episode had the second most hard (or more) levels in Dreamworld, with 10, and 11 if in mobile version. Only Fanciful Fort had more, at 14, prior to the removal of Dreamworld.
- This episode, together with Fanciful Fort, has the second most somewhat hard or above levels with 13, behind Scrumptious Studio and Fruity Fairground.
- This episode was one of the hardest episodes in the game when it was released, with a mean difficulty of 6.00, but it was surpassed by Fanciful Fort and Scrumptious Studio, with 6.27 and 6.4, respectively.
- This episode only contains one somewhat easy or below level in Dreamworld, along with Starlight Station, and Twilight Tulips, which was one of the least among all episodes in Candy Crush Saga until Fanciful Fort was released, as none of the levels in that episode contained somewhat easy or below levels. However, after the redesign of 381, as well as the nerf of 382 and 383, this, Starlight Station, and Twilight Tulips had the least easy levels in Dreamworld until it was removed.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|