|Champion title||Classy Climber|
|New features|| of a colour that doesn't spawn (unofficial) |
|Release date|| - 22 June 2016|
- 6 July 2016
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard - Hard|
- Non-spawning colour chameleon candies is unofficially introduced in level 1809, due to redesigning.
- Sugar keys have a fixed colour of yellow for the first time in level 1814.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1806-1820.
Bonbon Beanstalk contains three somewhat hard levels: 1810, 1812 and 1814, three hard levels: 1815, 1818 and 1820, and one very hard level: 1807. As a result, this is a somewhat hard - hard episode, with a mean of 4.47, and is considered easier than the previous episode, Fruity Fairground.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1810||Level 1815||Level 1818|
|1806||100,000||: 32 : 21|
|1807||20,000||: 3 : 28 : 30|
|1809||75,000||: 100 : 100 : 100|
|1810||200,000||: 200,000 pts|
|1813||200,000||: 200,000 pts|
|1814||50,000||: 1 : 8 : 80|
|1816||250,000||: 250,000 pts|
|1817||125,000||: 125,000 pts|
|1818||40,000||: 45 : 65 : 8|
|1820||175,000||: 175,000 pts|
- This episode shares its first word with Bonbon Bistro, Bonbon Bash and Bonbon Brambles.
- This is the first episode in all of Candy Crush Saga that doesn't have jelly levels.
- This is probably due to the rise of mixed levels.
- This is the second episode which doesn't have ingredients levels, with the first being Blueberry Brush.
- This is the third episode that has a moves finale.
- It starts a trend of even numbers episodes containing no jelly and ingredients levels. On the other hand, it continues the trend of only odd numbered episodes contain jelly and ingredients levels.
- When this episode was released, all the hexagon levels disappeared.
- This episode breaks the trend of a purple pathway shaped like that of Gummy Galaxy every 9 episodes (which started from Diamond District. This episode's pathway is pink instead. However, the trend starts again 9 episodes from this one and continues until the end of Flash version.