The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Champion title||Mimer Maestro|
|New features|| Fixed |
|Release date|| - 7 October 2015|
- 21 October 2015
- Purple jelly fish are fixed to appear at the start for the first time in level 1253.
- Mystery candies have a fixed colour of green for the first time in level 1261, though they appear in marmalade.
- Blue jelly fish are fixed to appear at the start for the first time in level 1265.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1251-1265.
Bonbon Bistro is a hard episode. It has four somewhat hard levels: 1252, 1253, 1254 and 1263, four hard levels: 1256, 1259, 1261 and 1264, and one very hard level: 1258. Overall, it is harder than the previous episode, Drizzly Dale.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1256||Level 1258||Level 1265|
|1251||90,000||: 36 : 27|
|1254||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- The episode name shares its first word with episodes Bonbon Beanstalk, Bonbon Bash and Bonbon Brambles.
- This episode takes place in France, because of the Eiffel Tower resemblance at the left side of the background.
- A bistro is a type of small restaurant found in Paris, the capital of France.
- This is the fifth episode to contain a famous landmark. The other four are Peppermint Palace which has the Taj Mahal, Licorice Tower which has the Tower of London, Sour Salon which has the Royal Albert Hall, and Toffee Tower which has Big Ben.
- The pathway and banner design and colour is exactly similar to the one in Banana Beach. The rest episodes that have the pathway design are Tasty Treasury, Teapot Tower, and Fungi Forest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.