|Champion title||Tasty Trapper|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 28 March 2018|
- 11 April 2018
- Note: The story details can be seen in the gallery section
Hilda is crying because the candies are locked in the Candy Cane Fences. Tiffi uses special candies to break the candies inside the fences.
- Candy Cane Fence () is officially introduced in this episode. (Brief description: There are two different kinds; candy cane spaces (which protect individual tiles) and individual candy canes which block one or more tiles horizontally or vertically.)
Bonbon Brambles is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.2, anomalous in high episodes. There are quite a few easy levels, but there are also three hard levels: 3250, 3253, and 3256, five very hard levels: 3248, 3251, 3254, 3255, and 3260, as well as two extremely hard levels: 3258 and 3260. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Munchy Marsh.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3246||Level 3252||Level 3257|
|Level 3250||Level 3251||Level 3254||Level 3257||Level 3258||Level 3260|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|3246||10,000||: 18||is introduced|
|3249||10,000||: 30 : 38|
|3251||10,000||: 22 : 60|
|3252||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|3254||10,000||: 15 : 15|
|3259||10,000||: 20 : 30 : 78|
- This is the first episode since Bouncy Bayou to introduce a completely new blocker.
- Much like said episode, the debuting blocker can be found in the background of the episode.
- Also, a green wrapped candy, a blue candy, a yellow candy and a purple candy can be found trapped inside said blocker.
- This was the first episode to take place in a maze, until it was redesigned.
- Like Siberian Sorbet, this is one of episodes when this was introduced a new element finds at least 5 levels.
- This episode shares its first word with Bonbon Bistro, Bonbon Beanstalk and Bonbon Bash.
- Chameleon candy dispensers return after being absent since Breakfast Bay.
- There was no episode name and champion title for this episode in version 1.121. It gets fixed when upgraded to version 1.122 which was released after a few hours of releasing this episode.
- This may be because of this episode being redesigned.
- Originally, this episode was going to be called Marzipan Maze. Said episode has been moved to Episode 223.
- For the first time since Tasty Treasury, there is a non-stationary cut-scene when starting the first level of the episode. It explains about the properties of the Candy Cane Fence, as this blocker is indestructable and can be very difficult to deal with.
- This is the first episode since the release of Dozy Dawn to have dialogue. In fact, on HTML5, the last episode to have a cutscene was Salty Canyon, exactly 210 episodes earlier!
- Also, the background resembles the actual episode instead of backgrounds of earlier episodes being used (such as the backgrounds of Delicious Drifts, Haystack Hills, Crumbly Crossing and Frosting Fortress being used for Frozen Fishland, Fruity Farmland, Radiant Road and Munchy Marsh, respectively).
- Also for the first time in ages the character, Hilda, moves.
- This is also Hilda's first appearance exclusive to HTML5 version.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|