|Champion title||Tasty Trapper|
|Release date||- 28 March 2018 (Windows 10 App)|
- The candy cane fence is introduced in level 3246. There are two different kinds; candy cane spaces (which protect individual tiles) and individual candy canes which block one or more tiles horizontally or vertically.
This episode contains levels 3246-3260.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|2 ||3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
- This is the first episode since Bouncy Bayou to introduce a completely new blocker.
- Much like said episode, the debuting blocker can be found in the background of the episode.
- This was the first episode to take place in a maze, until it was redesigned.
- Like Siberian Sorbet,this is one of episodes when this was introduced a new element finds at least 5 levels.
- This episode shares its first word with Bonbon Bistro, Bonbon Beanstalk and Bonbon Bash.
- Chameleon candy dispensers return after being absent since Breakfast Bay.
- There was no episode name and champion title for this episode in version 1.121. It gets fixed when upgraded to version 1.122 which was released after few hours of releasing this episode.
- This may be because of this episode being redesigned.
- Originally, this episode was going to be called Marzipan Maze. Said episode has been moved to Episode 223.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.