|Champion title||Candy Conjurer|
|New features|| on board |
|Release date|| - 15 October 2014|
- 11 November 2014
Boneyard Bonanza is the 49th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 10 (HTML5). This episode was released on 15 October 2014. The champion title for this episode is Candy Conjurer.
Story[edit | edit source]
New things[edit | edit source]
- The sugar key and all five layers of sugar chest are introduced. (Brief description: Chests holding certain items that can only be destroyed by Sugar Keys.)
- are introduced in level 711.
- Regular candies appear in marmalade for the first time in level 712.
- are introduced at level 713
- Ingredients appear in multilayered sugar chests.
- Sugar keys appear in marmalade in level 712 and in liquorice locks at level 713.
- Sugar key candy cannons appear in level 712.
- Candy bomb in marmalade is officially introduced in level 717.
- Jelly fish naturally appear on the board (not encased in any blockers) for the first time in level 721.
- Sugar chests on conveyor belts unofficially appear in level 724, due to redesigning.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Boneyard Bonanza contains one somewhat hard level: 716. Levels 713, 717 and 724 used to be very difficult, but they were nerfed. Overall, it is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3.13, and is slightly easier than the previous episode, Toffee Tower.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 712||Level 722||Level 725|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|711||10,000||: 1||, to are introduced|
|712||30,000||: 75 : 75 : 75||is introduced|
|713||10,000||: 62||Almost impossible to earn three stars.|
|714||50,000||: 57 : 18||The first actually functional is introduced.|
|715||10,000||: 1 : 2||is introduced|
|717||50,000||: 4 : 4|
|718||10,000||: 14 : 52|
|719||100,000||: 1 : 2|
|720||100,000||: 4 : 43|
|721||30,000||: 1 : 17|
|723||13,337||: 1 : 1|
|724||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|725||125,000||: 50||Used to be the last Timed level that was released in 2014|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the sixth episode (in a row), in which, there is no text in the story.
- This episode is the second "Halloween" based episode in the game. The first one was Crunchy Castle, the building, which can be seen in the background. The next two are Hoax Hollow and Tricky Tracks.
- The background also resembles the Crunchy Castle as well.
- This is the eighth Reality episode to take place at night, the others are Salty Canyon, Gingerbread Glade, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, Polkapalooza (Episode 28), Jelly Wagon, and Fizzy Falls.
- This is one of the few episodes, where the pathway on mobile is completely different from the web version, not due to that the pathway on Facebook is changed as Reality is divided into worlds.
- Prior to being divided into worlds, Facebook and Mobile paths are similar. However, Facebook paths received a change as the episodes are now divided into worlds. Since Mobile never has episodes explicitly divided into worlds, they retain their original pathway.
- In addition, the pathway of mobile is never based on a previous episode nor it is copied into a future episode.
- The next episode sharing the same pathway, Delectable Depths is however based on the web version's pathway.
- This is also one of the episodes where Tiffi does not appear on the background of mobile version while other characters do.
- The episode's pathway in the web version (Delectable Depths in mobile) is reused in some late episodes after World Eleven.
- This is the first episode to introduce more than one new feature at the same time since Pastille Pyramid, namely Sugar Chests and Sugar Keys.
- This is the first Reality episode not to have any sort of "candy" theme to its title. Polkapalooza is a pun for Polka Lollapalooza, which in turn Lollapalooza would be a pun for Lollipop.
- This is the first episode to feature Sugar Keys and Sugar Chests. They are the first elements introduced since the candy frog in Cereal Sea.
- This is Georgina's only appearance on Flash version. Her next appearance is in Tricky Tower, another Halloween episode, which is exclusive to HTML5 version.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Popsicle Plot.