It has same properties as Space Dash event, but the only difference is the design. Like Space Dash, the player can complete levels in succession without losing a life to start each level with boosters. However, the Booster Bot will power up only if the level is completed. It will be downgraded by one stage if the player loses a life.
- Sometimes, if the Booster Bot is already at max level, every two more consective wins will earn a starting booster (colour bomb, striped and wrapped, or jelly fish) with a duration of 10 minutes.
- This event usually started on Fridays at GMT 8:00 am and it usually ended on Mondays at GMT 8:00 am. This event was alternatively available with Space Dash.
- From mid-June to 7 October 2019, this event started on Mondays at GMT 7:30 am and it ended on the following Monday at GMT 7:30 am. This event was alternatively available with Space Dash.
- Starting 4 November 2019, this event appears much of the year and it appears almost everyday, unless the seasonal variant is active.
Appearances by yearEdit
- 2019: 15 February - 10 June
?? June - 7 October
4 November - 2 December
30 December 2019 - present
*Before 2019, it appeared on weekends. Throughout 2019, it has always been in effect for several weeks and months.
- This event was released in mid-October 2018, initially as a replacement for Magic Dash.
- The event originally had a duration of 72 hours, but now it lasts indefinitely.
- Starting in March 2020, Booster Bot is limited to the player's current level and completely ignored older levels.
- Technically, this change isn't entirely new, as it was in effect for four months (early February to early June) in 2019, possibly as a trial period.
- Now you can play older levels to increase your booster bot such as level 1055 ( if you have passed it) because this level is very easy and it only has 5 moves.