|Champion title||Bobber Bringer|
|Release date|| - 29 March 2017|
- 12 April 2017
Bouncy Bayou is the 162nd episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Forty-Four. This episode was released on 29 March 2017. The champion title for this episode is Bobber Bringer.
- Bobber () is introduced in this episode. (Brief description: Bobber can only be activated to spawn jelly fish when hit by special candy effects.)
- It could previously be found in levels 426 to 434 on mobile due to a glitch (426 for 2406, 427 for 2407, 428 for 2409, 429 for 2411, 430 for 2412, 2415 for 431, 2417 for 432, 2418 for 433 and 2420 for 434). However, that glitch has now been fixed.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2406-2420.
Bouncy Bayou is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.47. It contains one somewhat hard level: 2408, two hard levels: 2407 and 2411, seven very hard levels: 2409, 2412, 2413, 2416, 2417, 2418 and 2420, and three extremely hard levels: 2414, 2415, and 2419. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Cobweb Canopy.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2407||Level 2415||Level 2420|
|2407||160,000||: 9 : 11|
|2408||300,000||: 300,000 pts|
|2411||50,000||: 30 : 20|
|2412||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|2414||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
|2415||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|2419||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|2420||30,000||: 1 : 1|
- The story of the episode was supposed to be at Episode 123 but was moved to this episode. This episode's story was moved to this one, to give way for the introduction of the new element, Bobber. This episode's original story was moved to Episode 168.
- This is the first episode since Brulee Bay to introduce a completely new blocker. Also both this episode and Brulee Bay have the same pathway and banner colour.
- This is the first episode to have five ingredients since Toffee Teasprings, which is 54 episodes earlier. It also has the same pathway and banner colour as this episode.
- This is one of the few later episodes with only one candy order levels.
- Only levels 2408, 2410, 2413, 2414, 2416 and 2419 were not used for the Rainbow Runway mobile bug, before it was fixed in the next update. It's probably because these levels didn't have bobbers and the glitch was due to testing this new blocker.
- This is the one of the episodes that has the most number of buffs.
- This is one of the episodes where the champion title has the name of the element introduced in the same episode.
- As of this episode, the UFO has appeared in all level types.
- This episode was released on mobile on the 5th anniversary of Candy Crush Saga.
- This episode contains a majority of a Hell's Cluster (2411-2423).
- It's the last episode on Flash version to introduce a new blocker.
- It is also the last episode on flash to introduce a new feature.