|Champion title||Tropical Trooper|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 11 November 2015|
- 25 November 2015
Brulee Bay is the 90th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 18 (HTML5). This episode was released on 11 November 2015. The champion title for this episode is Tropical Trooper.
- Magic Mixer () is officially introduced. (Brief description: An immobile blocker which produces other various blockers every few moves until destroyed.)
Brulee Bay is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3.33, which is anomalous that late into the game. It contains three somewhat hard levels: 1330, 1332 and 1334. At first, this episode had a mean of 5.8, but after several nerfs, it became MUCH easier. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Honey Hut.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1330||Level 1333||Level 1340|
|Level 1331||Level 1339|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1326||50,000||: 25||is officially introduced|
|1327||60,000||: 1 : 1|
|1330||40,000||: 1 : 1|
|1331||120,000||: 8 : 10 : 10|
|1338||40,000||: 1 : 2|
- Brulee is based on the Crème brûlée. It is a French dessert consisting of custard topped with a layer of hard caramel. If the proper French spelling is used, this would be the first episode whose name contains accented characters (in fact, there are three).
- For some reason, all levels in this episode have unreleased versions without magic mixers, which are later found in Mount Chocolympus.
- It is possible that these level designs might be present in an unreleased version of episode 64.
- Formerly, this is the first Reality episode to have the most extremely hard levels (5) in this game, until a number of levels got nerfed.
- Before redesigning, every level in this episode had magic mixers. Some levels were redesigned to not have them.
- This episode shares its second word with Biscuit Bay, Breakfast Bay, Booty Bay and Banana Bay.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Custard Cove.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|