|Champion title||Tropical Trooper|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 11 November 2015|
- 25 November 2015
Brulee Bay is the 90th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Twenty. This episode was released on 11 November 2015. The champion title for this episode is Tropical Trooper.
- Magic Mixer () is introduced. (Brief description: An immobile blocker which produces other various blockers every few moves until destroyed.)
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1326-1340.
Brulee Bay is a somewhat hard episode. It contains four somewhat hard - hard levels: 1333, 1334, 1336 and 1337, and two extremely hard levels: 1330 and 1332. Despite the extremely hard levels, this episode has similar difficulty to the previous episode, Honey Hut.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1330||Level 1333||Level 1340|
|1327||60,000||: 1 : 1|
|1330||40,000||: 1 : 1|
|1331||120,000||: 8 : 10 : 10|
|1338||40,000||: 1 : 2|
- Brulee is based on the Crème brûlée. It is a French dessert consisting of custard topped with a layer of hard caramel. If the proper French spelling is used, this would be the first episode whose name contains accented characters (in fact, there are three).
- For some reason, all levels in this episode have unreleased versions without magic mixers, which are later found in Mount Chocolympus.
- It is possible that these level designs might be present in an unreleased version of episode 64.
- Formerly, this is the first Reality episode to have the most extremely hard levels (5) in this game, until a number of levels got nerfed.
- Every level in this episode has magic mixers.
- This episode shares its second word with Biscuit Bay, Breakfast Bay and Booty Bay.