| Available to be voted in hardest episode in the game
This episode is one of the hardest episode in the game. If you want this episode to remain in the poll, vote now in hardest episode in the game.
|Champion title||Tropical Trooper|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 11 November 2015|
- 25 November 2015
Brulee Bay is the 90th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Twenty. This episode was released on 11 November 2015. The champion title for this episode is Tropical Trooper.
- Magic Mixer () is introduced. (Brief description: An immobile blocker which produces other various blockers every few moves until destroyed.)
LevelsThis episode contains levels 1326-1340.
Brulee Bay is a very hard-extremely hard episode. It contains two somewhat hard-hard levels: 1328, 1337 and 1340, two very hard levels: 1327 and 1333, one extremely hard level: 1334, and two nearly impossible levels: 1330 and 1336. Despite of Nearly imposibile levels, this episode is even easier than the previous, Honey Hut.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 1330 and Level 1336
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1330||Level 1333||Level 1340|
|1327||35||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|1330||30||50,000||: 2 : 3|
|1331||25||120,000||: 10 : 10 : 8|
|1333||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1338||25||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1340||15||66,000||: 55||The start of Corpse Levels|
- This episode contains the 2,000th level in the whole game (level 1335).
- Brulee is based on the Crème brûlée. It is a French dessert consisting of custard topped with a layer of hard caramel. If the proper French spelling is used, this would be the first episode whose name contains accented characters (in fact, there are three).
- This is the second episode that introduced something that will not be introduced in Dreamworld. The first one is Boneyard Bonanza (sugar chest).
- For some reason, all levels in this episode have unreleased versions without magic mixer, which are later found in Mount Chocolympus.
- It is possible that these level designs might be present in an unreleased version of episode 64.
- This is the first episode to introduce the highest difficulty of this wiki: "nearly impossible". As if it were not enough, this is also the first episode to introduce 2 nearly impossible levels (1330 and 1336).
- Formerly, this is the first Reality episode to have the most extremely hard levels (5) in this game, until level 1335 got nerfed.
- Formerly, this episode had an extremely hard opener (Level 1326), before the magic mixer was added and the level was relocated to episode 96. This episode is like Truffle Terrace and Cookie Crossing, a formerly extremely hard episode with an extremely hard opener.