|Champion title||Mist Master|
|New features|| order (formerly) |
with a non-spawning colour
Non-spawning order without
|Release date|| - 8 August 2018|
- 22 August 2018
Tiffi arrives by boat to a beach where Olivia is waiting for her.
- Mystery candy order used to be officially introduced in level 3678 (until the level was redesigned).
- Magic mixer appears in one-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 3676. When unlocked, the magic mixer can spawn liquorice swirls.
- Non-spawning yellow candies are required for the order in which lucky candies aren't present in level 3673. It's also the first level with non-spawning yellow candies in liquorice locks.
- One-layered toffee swirls and three-layered toffee swirls appear in more types of sugar chests for the first time in level 3666.
- Chocolate fountain appears in two-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 3676.
Brume Beach is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.87. It contains two hard levels: 3672 and 3677, four very hard levels: 3666, 3670, 3676 and 3679, three extremely hard levels: 3667, 3668 and 3673, and one nearly impossible levels: 3680. At first, this episode only had a mean of 6.73, but after the move buffs of 5th August 2020, it became much easier. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Lolli Lab.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3666||Level 3676||Level 3679|
|Level 3666||Level 3667||Level 3668||Level 3670||Level 3674||Level 3680|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|3666||71,000||: 18 : 54|
|3668||51,000||: 21 : 38|
|3670||40,000||: 2 : 51|
|3671||40,000||: 2 : 45|
|3673||10,000||: 2 : 6|
|3678||10,000||: 14 : 14|
|3680||10,000||: 2 : 2|
- This episode was released a week later on Windows 10, due to the latest version not being released until the following week.
- Upon the release of this episode, the candy movements are much faster.
- This episode shares its second word with Banana Beach.
- This episode contains level 3666, the fourth level ending in "666", which is the number of the beast.
- This is Olivia's first appearance exclusive to HTML5 version.
- This is the 12th HTML5-exclusive episode in which the episode name is not related to food or drink in any way.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|