|Characters||Tiffi, Mr. Yeti, and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Cheeky Charlatan|
|Release date|| - 14 September 2016|
- 28 September 2016
Bubblegum Bazaar is the 134th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 27 (HTML5). This episode was released on 14 September 2016. The champion title for this episode is Cheeky Charlatan.
Tiffi and Mr. Yeti visit a fortune teller to find out what will happen after level 2000 - but the fortune teller is the Bubblegum Troll in disguise! The Bubblegum Troll shows them exactly what will change... which is not that much!
- Technically, nothing new is added, however, ingredients appear on jelly squares in liquorice locks in level 1993.
Bubblegum Bazaar is a hard episode, with a mean of 4.53. It contains three somewhat hard - hard levels: 1991, 1994, and 1997, one very hard level: 1987, and three extremely hard levels: 1986, 1993, and 1996. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Vanilla Villa.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1986||Level 1993||Level 1999|
|Level 1986||Level 1987||Level 1990|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1986||80,000||: 38 : 42|
|1987||250,000||: 37 : 24|
|1991||35,000||: 20 : 16|
|1992||20,000||: 2||This level used to be a level|
|1993||150,000||: 26 : 40|
|1994||190,000||: 10 : 12 : 16|
|1995||150,000||: 15 : 41|
|1998||10,000||: 60 : 6|
|1999||75,000||: 10 : 112|
|2000||2,000||: 100 : 100||The 2K level.|
- This is a mini-game of Bubblegum Bazaar after the player completes this episode. They will have two times to open gifts and get rewards.
- After this episode, the difficulty in the levels steps up very quickly.
- Like Blueberry Brush, this episode does not have any ingredients levels.
- This episode shares its first word with Bubblegum Bridge and Bubblegum Hut and its second word with Berry Bazaar.
- Bazaar means Arabian market.
- After the player completes this episode, there will be a mini game at the checkpoint (the tent where fortune teller, Bubblegum Troll, is staying). It can help you get at most two boosters that is released on Facebook on June 28, 2017.
- This is the second episode to contain a multiple of 1000, the first was Caramel Keep with Level 1000. This is the last episode to contain a multiple of 1000 in the Flash version.
- Red candies, a yellow candy, a blue candy, a purple candy and green candies appear inside the crystal ball.
- This is one of only three episodes in the entire game with the word "bubblegum" in the episode name, the other two being Bubblegum Hut and Bubblegum Bridge.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|