|Champion title||Troll Hunter|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 23 May 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Bubblegum Bridge is the 7th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Two. This episode was released on 23 May 2012. It also introduces one of the main, recurring antagonists of the game: the Bubblegum Troll. The champion title for this episode is Troll Hunter.
Tiffi encounters a pink monster named the Bubblegum Troll that wants candy and as the name suggests, the river is filled with liquid bubblegum.
The Bubblegum Troll steals Tiffi's candies, making her cry. In the meantime, an airship labelled "Candy Crush Saga" picks up Tiffi and takes her to the next episode, Salty Canyon.
- Liquorice swirl () is introduced. (Brief Description: A switchable one-hit invasive blocker that are resistant to special candies.)
- Ingredient + liquorice swirl cannon is unofficially introduced in level 92, due to redesigning.
- Locked liquorice swirls are unofficially introduced in level 92, due to redesigning.
- Three-layered icing is unofficially introduced in level 95, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 81-95.
Bubblegum Bridge is a very easy episode, with a mean of just 1.4. Only one level can be (slightly) challenging: 84. All levels are rated very easy or easy. Overall, it is much easier than the previous episode, Easter Bunny Hills.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 91||Level 92||Level 95|
|This episode does not have hexagonal levels.|
|81||30,000||: 3||is introduced|
|82||75,000||: 3 : 2||A level shaped like an hourglass|
|83||25,000||: 2 : 50|
|84||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
|85||110,000||: 2 : 2|
|87||80,000||: 4 : 4|
|88||50,000||: 8 : 53|
|90||30,000||: 1 : 1||The first level since level 26 (Third overall) to have 3 candy colours. The next one is level 376.|
|92||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|94||10,000||: 10,000 pts|
|95||50,000||: 1 : 1|
- When playing in web version, this episode is the background while the game is loading.
- This episode is the easiest one since Candy Factory.
- This episode has 7 ingredients levels, the most of any episode.
- This is the first episode that finishes with an ingredient level (level 95).
- This is the first episode to have more ingredients levels than jelly levels, the second being Toffee Tower.
- This is the first episode with an episode opener whose number is a power of 3. The second one is Confectionery Chateau.
- For unknown reasons, the ending cutscene of this episode is not seen in the mobile version.
- The railings are made out of bubblegum. But the pathway is made out of stone.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- This episode has the same name as the 155th episode of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- This is one of only three episodes in the entire game with the word "bubblegum" in the episode name, the other two being Bubblegum Hut and Bubblegum Bazaar.
- This episode, since January 2020, it usually had no hard or super hard levels, now it has 1 super hard level, which is level 84.