|Champion title||Troll Hunter|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 23 May 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Bubblegum Bridge is the 7th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World 2 (HTML5). This episode was released on 23 May 2012. It also introduces one of the main, recurring antagonists of the game: the Bubblegum Troll. The champion title for this episode is Troll Hunter.
Tiffi encounters a pink monster named the Bubblegum Troll that wants candy and as the name suggests, the river is filled with liquid bubblegum.
The Bubblegum Troll steals Tiffi's candies, making her cry. In the meantime, an airship labelled "Candy Crush Saga" picks up Tiffi and takes her to the next episode, Salty Canyon.
- Three-layered Frosting () is introduced. (Brief Description: A blocker that takes three adjacent hits to destroy.)
- Jelly fish are encased in liquorice locks for the first time in level 86.
- Colour bomb cannons () are introduced in level 85.
- Purple candy order is introduced in level 90.
Bubblegum Bridge is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.6. Though many of the levels are rated easy, levels 85, 87, 88 and 90 are rated medium. Overall, it is of similar difficulty to the previous episode, Easter Bunny Hills.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 91||Level 92||Level 95|
|Level 85||Level 90||Level 95|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|81||20,000||: 2||is introduced|
|85||6,000||: 41||is introduced|
|87||5,500||: 26 : 29|
|90||3,000||: 24 : 175|
|91||100,000||: 12 : 42|
|95||50,000||: 71 : 19|
- When playing in web version, this episode is the background while the game is loading.
- This episode is the easiest one since Candy Factory.
- This episode has 7 ingredients levels, the most of any episode.
- This is the first episode that finishes with an ingredient level (level 95).
- This is the first episode to have more ingredients levels than jelly levels, the second being Toffee Tower.
- This is the first episode with an episode opener whose number is a power of 3. The second one is Confectionery Chateau.
- After that, there will be no more, until and unless Candy Crush Saga continues to eventually contain at least 531,441 levels (312 = 531,441).
- For unknown reasons, the ending cutscene of this episode is not seen in the mobile version.
- The railings are made out of bubblegum. But the pathway is made out of stone.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- This episode has the same name as the 155th episode of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- This is one of only three episodes in the entire game with the word "bubblegum" in the episode name, the other two being Bubblegum Hut and Bubblegum Bazaar.
- This episode, since January 2020, it usually had no hard or super hard levels, now it has 1 super hard level, which is level 84.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|