|Champion title||Broomstick Baron|
|Release date|| - 22 July 2015|
- 5 August 2015
- Wrapped candies appear in five-layered chests for the first time in level 1097.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1086-1100.
Bubblegum Hut is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.33. It contains two somewhat hard levels: 1086 and 1096, five hard levels: 1089, 1090, 1091, 1095 and 1098, and one very hard level: 1093. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Cloudberry Creek.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1087||Level 1091||Level 1098|
|1088||100,000||: 20 : 15 : 5|
|1089||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1092||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1094||10,000||: 4 : 8 : 60|
- The background looks similar to Bubble Witch 2 Saga, a game made by the same company. This makes it the third episode to have another King.com game referenced in Candy Crush Saga (the first is Meringue Moor which references Papa Pear Saga and the second is Jelly Wagon which references Farm Heroes Saga).
- Additionally, the character Stella is the protagonist of Bubble Witch 2 Saga and there are Nero (navy blue cat) and Violet (white cat), her cats, on the shelf.
- The building on the map resembles the magic school which is similar to the one in the first episode of Bubble Witch 2 Saga, The Witches Cottage.
- This is the eleventh episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the second episode with a witch theme. The first is Gingerbread Glade.
- If you look at the background closely, Odus is trapped inside a bubble.
- The episode pathway looks like the inverted pathway of Gummy Galaxy. In fact, it has the pathway of Gummy Galaxy on mobile, uninverted.
- This is the first time that an episode reuses all words already used (this episode reuses the first word 'bubblegum' from Bubblegum Bridge, and the second word 'hut' from Holiday Hut).
- This episode continues the trend of being released every week and is the 10th episode in this trend.
- This episode continues the trend of the absence of chocolate spawners.
- This is the only episode where all sugar drop levels are comprised only of jelly levels.
- This is one of only three episodes in the entire game with the word "bubblegum" in the episode name, the other two being Bubblegum Bridge and Bubblegum Bazaar.
- This episode contains the fourth milestone finale, level 1100.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Bubble Base.