The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|First appearance||Latest appearance|
|Level 6531||Level 8718|
For the list of levels with this blocker, see here.
Properties[edit | edit source]
- The bubblegum pop can have up to five layers, like multilayered frosting, waffles, sugar chests, and rainbow twist.
- It can be broken by making matches adjacent to it, or through any special candy's effects reaching the blocker.
- When all of the layers are removed, it will give a 3x3 blast, equivalent to a wrapped candy explosion.
- Bubblegum pop explosions affect bobbers, since it is the same effect as a wrapped candy explosion.
Notable levels[edit | edit source]
- Level 6531 - First appearance in jelly level. One-layered bubblegum pop, three-layered bubblegum pop and five-layered bubblegum pop are introduced.
- Level 6532 - First appearance in candy order level. Four-layered bubblegum pops are introduced. Also the first level with bubblegum pop on conveyor belts.
- Level 6534 - First appearance in ingredient level. Two-layered bubblegum pops are introduced.
- Level 6535 - First appearance in jelly order mixed level. First level where bubblegum pop is required for the order.
- Level 6536 - First appearance in order drop down mixed level, and the first level magic mixers can spawn bubblegum pops. Also, bubblegum pops can appear in marmalade for the first time.
- Level 6538 - Bubblegum pops can appear in liquorice locks for the first time.
- Level 6548 - First appearance in jelly drop down mixed level. Also, bubblegum pops can appear in liquorice locks and crystals for the first time.
- Level 6562 - Bubblegum pops can appear in sugar chests for the first time.
- Level 6628 - First appearance in moves level.
- Level 7122 - First appearance in Rainbow Rapids levels.
- Level 7905 - First level where bubblegum pop order is required to unlock order locks.
- Level 8045 - First level with bubblegum pops in skull pedestals.
- Level 8523 - First rapids-order mixed level with bubblegum pop order.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A bubblegum pop with a wrapper means that it has full (5/5) durability. At 4/5 durability it shows a full piece of bubblegum, and as it takes more damage, it will crack more until it reaches 0/5 durability and explodes.
- Bubblegum pops make up the numbers 159 to 163 in the tilemap code.
- One-layered Bubblegum Pop:
- Two-layered Bubblegum Pop:
- Three-layered Bubblegum Pop:
- Four-layered Bubblegum Pop:
- Five-layered Bubblegum Pop:
- One-layered Bubblegum Pop:
- This blocker is based on Fizz in Candy Crush Friends Saga. Other than having one more layer in this game, they function the same.
- The unreleased version of Bubblegum Pop looks exactly like Fizz. This is seen in the order icon which uses the four-layered old appearance of bubblegum pop.
- However, in Candy Crush Friends Saga, there is also a variant Blue Fizz which makes a 5x5 blast instead.
- Bubblegum Pop layers have the order number '32'.
- Like candy frog and sugar coat, order for this blocker is introduced in a mixed level, not a candy order level. However, unlike those elements which were required for the first time in an order drop down mixed level, order for this blocker was introduced in a jelly-order mixed level.
- This is one of the beneficial blockers since it explodes and damages other blockers when destroyed. Other ones include Popcorn (gives a colour bomb when eliminated), Bobber (emits jelly fish when hit by a special candy effect) and Magic Mixer (makes a 5x5 explosion when destroyed and spawns blockers if they are a part of an order).
- This blocker made the first appearance when the trend of reusing old stories started. That trend began at Episode 421, and this blocker made its appearance at Episode 437, the 17th episode in that trend.
- Bubblegum Pop order is required to unlock order locks from Level 7905.
- This is the first blocker to be introduced in 2020.
- This is chronologically the last element that appears in moves levels. All elements released after bubblegum pops are introduced after the final moves level was released.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Candy Crush Saga blockers|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.