| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|New features|| (formerly) |
|Release date|| - 24 September 2014|
- 14 October 2014
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
Bubbly Bog was the 29th episode in Dreamworld and the fifth episode of World Five of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 24 September 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Soda Swamp.
- The toffee tornado () was introduced. Like the cake bomb, it affects the moon scale if it hits any candies that matches the colours on the moon scale. This blocker is removed after the 28/10/2015 update.
- After the Toffee Tornado's removal, several new elements and element combinations, such as popcorn and coconut wheels in jelly levels, have been unofficially introduced. Many of these elements would otherwise never appear on Dreamworld, since it ended at the 45th episode.
- Coconut wheels are found on jelly levels for the first time on level 411.
- Popcorn is introduced in level 414 (Brief Description: Three-hit blockers that grow when affected. Popcorns become colour bombs at their last stage.)
- UFOs are also introduced, starting at level 417.
- After being removed in level 52, locked chocolate makes an appearance in level 420.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 411-425.
Bubbly Bog is a hard-very hard episode, as it contains seven somewhat hard-hard levels: 412, 415, 417, 419, 420, 422, and 423, and three very hard levels: 414, 424, and 425. Thus, it is much harder than the previous episode, Rambunctious Riffs and its Reality counterpoint, Soda Swamp.
|The easiest : |
Level 411 and Level 416
|The hardest : |
Level 414, Level 424 and Level 425
|The most fun : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|411||30||150,000||: 81||was introduced|
|413||45||100,000||: 5 : 5|
|419||35||19,000||: 100 : 5 : 10|
|425||50||45,000||: 230 : 5|
Some levels have only level icon previews available. Please add a screenshot of the gameplay of this level.
- In the web version, the swamp in Soda Swamp's backdrop is green, but here, it is red. In mobile, the swamp is green (it is a cut-and-paste), but tinted to a darker and more bluish hue.
- There is ice in the background in its counterpart in Reality, but in this episode background, there is none at all.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|