|Champion title||Patty President|
|New features|| () in |
Non-spawning colour in
() in (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 22 May 2019|
- 5 June 2019
Burger Buffet is the 325th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 65 (HTML5). This episode was released on 22 May 2019. The champion title for this episode is Patty President.
Tiffi and Mr. Yeti go to the diner and order burgers, fries and cola.
- Mystery candies are encased in one-layered crystal candies for the first time in level 4852.
- Magic mixers can spawn 99 move candy bombs for the first time in level 4853.
- Liquorice swirls in marmalade are encased in crystal candies for the first time in level 4857.
- This is also the first time when marmalade itself can be inside crystal candies.
- Two-layered toffee swirls appear in crystal candies for the first time.
- Five-layered frosting officially appears in one-layered crystals for the first time in level 4857.
- Candy frog appears in two-layered crystals for the first time in level 4858.
- Non-spawning colour wrapped candies appear in crystal candies for the first time in level 4856.
- Candy frog appears in four-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 4864.
- Locked magic mixers can spawn three-layered toffee swirls when unlocked in level 4862, due to redesigning.
Burger Buffet is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.46. It contains three hard levels: 4854, 4859 and 4863, four very hard levels: 4852, 4856, 4861 and 4864, three extremely hard levels: 4857, 4858 and 4865, and two variable levels: 4851 and 4862. Overall, it is much harder than the previous episode, Cup Carnival.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 4851||Level 4857||Level 4862|
|Level 4855||Level 4857||Level 4858||Level 4860||Level 4863||Level 4865|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|4853||25,000||: 6 : 36|
|4855||10,000||: 60 : 10 : 10|
|4858||120,000||: 2 : 55|
|4861||30,000||: 2 : 70|
|4863||19,000||: 15 : 51|
|4864||100,000||: 18 : 27|
- The food in the background of the episode resembles the food found in Divine Diner.
- This episode shares its second word with Banana Buffet. Mr. Yeti appears as a main character in both episodes.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|