|Characters||Cap'n Sweet Tooth|
|Champion title||Salty Swashbuckler|
|Release date|| - 21 October 2015|
- 4 November 2015
Butter Rum Reef is the 87th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Nineteen. This episode was released on 21 October 2015. The champion title for this episode is Salty Swashbuckler.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, jelly can be found underneath locked chocolate frog for the first time in level 1290.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1281-1295.
Butter Rum Reef is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.07. It has one somewhat hard level: 1282, five hard levels: 1281, 1284, 1286, 1288 and 1289, and two very hard levels: 1291 and 1292. The rest of the levels are rated "medium" and 1293 is rated "somewhat easy". Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Diamond District.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1281||Level 1289||Level 1292|
|1287||30,000||: 4 : 17|
|1288||104,000||: 12 : 53|
|1290||96,000||: 9 : 27|
|1292||114,000||: 8 : 57|
|1294||20,000||: 2 : 2|
- The pathway colour and design is the same as Fungi Forest's.
- This episode does not have yellow candies at all.
- None of the levels is 6-coloured, and the only order level is not an "extra colour" level.
- Although there are 10 jelly levels in this episode, there has never been a chain of 3 jelly levels in a row.
- This is the twenty-fourth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This episode's character appears in one of the events way before release of this episode.
- Upon the release, this episode was called "ButterRom Reef", which was also the only episode in which a letter is capitalised in the middle of a word. It has been changed one week later before release of the next episode, Hoax Hollow.
- In mobile devices, if the version is before 1.63, you'll get to receive this old episode name.
- This is one of the few episodes where the scenery of pathway map is almost identical in web version and mobile version. Most of the time, the background colour of mobile version is different, and there are less objects. Other episodes include Cereal Sea.
- The only difference is the episode banner, written in black letters on web version, and white letters on mobile, as per standard.
- This episode shares its last word with Research Reef and Radiant Reef.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Coconut Cape.