|Champion title||Fable Finder|
|New features|| |
spawns every two moves
|Release date|| - 18 November 2015|
- 2 December 2015
- Candy bombs with only one move appear for the first time in level 1341. This not only set the record for the candy bombs with the shortest fuse, but it also had the least possible number of moves for a candy bomb (assuming instant zero-move candy bombs won't exist).
- Magic Mixers in level 1354 spawns blockers every two moves (as opposed to three, like in previous levels). Formerly, level 1350 contained the new element.
- Locked wrapped candies have a fixed colour of blue for the first time in level 1343.
Candied Cliffs is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.13. It has six somewhat hard - hard levels: 1343, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351 and 1353, and one very hard level: 1355. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Brulee Bay.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1345||Level 1349||Level 1354|
|Level 1345||Level 1349||Level 1355|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1341||58,000||: 27||Bombs spawned have only 1 move|
|1343||78,000||: 6 : 36|
|1349||49,000||: 25||Formerly the smallest Reality board, at only 25 tiles|
|1353||50,000||: 15 : 6 : 3||One of the smallest boards in the game (5 x 6 rectangle)|
|1354||20,000||: 1 : 1||First level with magic mixers spawning blockers every two moves.|
|1355||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This was formerly the hardest episode in the game.
- This could be considered as the sixth episode to contain the word 'Candy' in its episode name. However, this is the first time which this word is used as a verb, and it is in past tense, functioning as an adjective modifying the second word.
- Candying means "to cook in sugar or syrup, to sugarcoat, or to make it sweet and agreeable".
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Vibrant Valley.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|