|Champion title||Candy Clodhopper|
|New features|| on board |
in other level types
|Release date|| - 21 January 2015|
- 4 February 2015
- Lucky candies officially appear naturally on the board for the first time on level 820.
- Lucky candies in marmalade are officially introduced in level 821.
- Coconut wheels appear in sugar chests for the first time in level 824 (five-layered sugar chests, to be specific). It's also the first non-ingredients level with them.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 816-830.
This episode has five somewhat hard - hard levels: 817, 819, 821, 825 and 826, and two very hard levels: 823 and 830. Level 829 used to be an extremely difficult level and was one of the hardest levels in the game until it got nerfed. Overall, this is a somewhat hard episode and it is much easier than the previous episode, Caramel Clearing.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 823 and level 830
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 823||Level 827||Level 830|
|817||40||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|818||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|819||35||15,000||: 99 : 10|
|820||40||50,000||: 5 : 7|
|821||40||50,000||: 20 : 15 : 10|
|823||50||100,000||: 32 : 44|
|824||40||50,000||: 30 : 5|
|826||30||30,000||: 4 : 33||Start of another hell's cluster|
|829||40||100,000||: 10 : 25|
- This is the fourth episode to contain the word "Candy", the first three are Candy Town, Candy Factory, and Candy Clouds.
- This is the thirteenth episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This is the third episode in a row without any regular icing.
- Before level 819 was nerfed, all candy order levels of this episode had 40 moves.
- This episode breaks the trend of chocolate as it reappears in this episode after being absent in the previous episode.
- The candy bomb which Tiffi uses to blow up the roof has the timer number '5' on it. However, it blows up after five seconds, not after five moves.
- This episode contains a Hell's Cluster at the end of this episode.
- This is currently the only episode that the character of the episode has been changed (Benny instead of Mr. Raccoon). It is possible that Benny was either a prison guard or a prisoner himself.
- It is also the second episode to have the story changed in some way, the first being Candy Factory on the web version.
- This was formerly the hardest episode in the game before some levels were nerfed, and Truffle Terrace was released.
- This episode is the first episode to contain 5 very hard levels within an episode.
- The plant (when revived) has a purple candy in the middle.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|