Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
They are the same as candy cane fences, as they also are linked together to protect candies and blockers within their radius, but the difference is that the candy cane curls can be destroyed.
|First appearance||Latest appearance|
|Level 3693 (unofficial)
Level 4086 (official)
For the list of levels with this blocker, see here.
- The candy cane curls are a variant of the candy cane fence.
- The candy cane curls can be destroyed by general and special candy.
- There are three layers of curls; orange, purple and green.
- Like as candy cane fence, the candy cane curls also prevent by moving each other.
- Main article: Liquorice Curl
- Level 4086 - First appearance of all three layers of candy cane curls.
- Level 4089 - First appearance in ingredients levels.
- Level 4092 - First level with candy cane fences and candy cane curls coexisting.
- Level 4095 - First appearance in mixed levels.
- Level 4111 - First appearance in moves levels.
- Level 4138 - First appearance in candy order levels.
- Level 4448 - First level with candy cane curls order.
- Level 4513 - The first jelly-order mixed level with candy cane curls order.
- Level 5337 - The level that requires the least amount of candy cane curls for the order (only 4). Also, the first level where candy cane curls are the only required element for the level.
- Level 6033 - The first ingredients-order mixed level with candy cane curls order.
- Level 7127 - First appearance in rainbow rapids levels.
- Level 8049 - First level where candy cane curl order is required to unlock order locks.
- Level 9000 - First level with a different colour scheme where candy cane curls appear.
- Level 10000 - First five-digit level with candy cane curls.
- Just like dark chocolate, this is a blocker that is a variant of an already existing blocker and can have up to three layers.
- The three colours that make up this blocker are all secondary colours.
- The outline of this blocker is purple instead of red (seen on candy cane fences).
- Candy cane curls make up the numbers
120in the tilemap code. There are twelve types of candy cane curls, according to the code.
- one-layered up:
109, one-layered down:
110, one-layered left:
111, one-layered right:
- two-layered up:
113, two-layered down:
114, two-layered left:
115, two-layered right:
- three-layered up:
117, three-layered down:
118, three-layered left:
119and three-layered right:
- one-layered up:
- Candy cane curls have the order number "27". The order icon is a horizontal three-layered candy cane curl.
- Candy cane curls can block rainbow rapids, as seen in level 7127.
- Candy cane curl order is required to unlock order locks in level 8049.
- Candy cane curl order is the first order to be introduced in 2019.
|Candy Crush Saga blockers|