|Champion title||Sweet Sleeper|
|New features|| Fixed in |
|Release date|| - 10 February 2016|
- 24 February 2016
|Difficulty||Medium - Somewhat Hard|
- Candy bombs in marmalade have a fixed colour of blue for the first time in level 1521.
- Candy bombs in marmalade have a fixed colour of orange for the first time in level 1524.
- Locked sugar keys have fixed colours for the first time in level 1525.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1521-1535.
What is remarkable about this episode is that it contains level 1525, which was the first time a timed level was ever rated extremely hard, despite the fact that this level always contained only four candy colours like 252.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1523||Level 1527||Level 1533|
|1522||50,000||: 1 : 49|
|1524||90,000||: 20 : 31|
|1525||30,000||: 17||Used to be extremely hard to complete.|
|1526||100,000||: 112 : 2 : 40||Used to start a quintuplet of six-coloured levels.|
|1527||78,000||: 8 : 35|
|1528||40,000||: 2 : 4|
|1529||40,000||: 3 : 1|
|1530||99,000||: 20 : 22|
|1531||30,000||: 81 : 32 : 15|
|1533||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
- This is the second appearance of the Princess (the first one was in Chocolate Chamber).
- Before the removal of timed levels, this was the fifth episode to have all five level types, followed by Gingerbread Glade, Cereal Sea, Soda Swamp, and Festive Forest respectively.
- This was the first episode to contain a Timed level that was extremely hard, namely 1525. For even one star. Furthermore, it contained only four colours, which is characteristic of the extremely easy level 252, well known to be the only level which you could theoretically play and score indefinitely.
- This is the seventh episode to have the word "Candy" as the episode name. The previous ones are: Candy Town, Candy Factory, Candy Clouds, Candy Calaboose, Candy Clouds (scene), Candied Cliffs, and Candy Keep.
- Also, this episode shares its second word with Salty Canyon, the second time the second word comes from the second word of another episode's name (excluding the special cases of the 5th and the 64th episode, Minty Meadow, the 29th and the 66th episode, Soda Swamp, as well as the 20th and the 67th episode, Candy Clouds).
- For some players, upon the release of this episode, the extra moves booster got replaced with the UFO booster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.