- This article is about the 20th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 67th Reality episode in the game, see Candy Clouds (Episode 67).
|Champion title||Sky Lord|
|Release date|| - 20 December 2012|
- 16 April 2013
This episode's plot is reminiscent to the British fairy tale, Jack and the Beanstalk, because of Tiffi's encounter with a Giant, the making of a beanstalk, and a castle on clouds. The giant (only feet seen) has fallen from his castle.
Tiffi plants a magic bean in the ground, causing an colossal beanstalk to form, leading directly to the castle. The giant finds this very convenient.
- Five-layered icing () is introduced.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 276-290.
Candy Clouds is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.47. The introduction of five-layered icing can pose a bit of challenge on levels. 276, 279, 288 and 290 can also be tricky. However, the rest of the levels are quite easy. Overall, this episode is easier than the previous episode, Holiday Hut.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 276||Level 281||Level 286|
|276||90,000||: 45||is introduced|
|278||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|280||25,000||: 4 : 13|
|283||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|285||65,000||: 3 : 39|
|288||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|289||10,000||: 1 : 150 : 150|
|290||35,000||: 43||Last Reality level that was released in 2012|
- This episode's character has only feet seen in the story section.
- This is the second episode that is based on one of the fairy tales, Jack and the Beanstalk. The first fairy tale based episode is Gingerbread Glade, which is based on Hansel and Gretel.
- This is the last Reality episode that was released in 2012 (on Facebook).
- Levels 278 and 282 are the only levels in this episode to have no five-layered icing on the board.
- On mobile devices, when Tiffi and Kimmy rewarding the player, the background picture is same as one on this episode background.
- A version of this background without the giant appears in Episode 67.
- This is the second episode in release order to have its name reused.
- This is the first episode to start with a hexagon level, which is Level 276.