- This article is about the 67th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 20th Reality episode in the game, see Candy Clouds (Episode 20).
|Champion title||Flashy Flyer|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 3 June 2015
- 17 June 2015
This is the opening scene of another three-episode story arc, where each episode represents a dramatic scene.
Candy Clouds is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3. There are many easy levels in this episode, though there is also one hard level, 994. Overall, it is easier than the previous episode, Soda Swamp, but is harder than the original Candy Clouds.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 982||Level 985||Level 992|
|Level 981||Level 990||Level 994|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|981||80,000||: 9 : 40|
|984||80,000||: 16 : 32|
|985||40,000||: 1 : 50 : 50|
|993||10,000||: 81 : 81 : 4|
|995||10,000||: 12 : 13|
- The next three episodes, starting from this one take place at (or near) Candy Clouds.
- This marks the 2nd appearance of Gerbil, after he bothered the Tommy at Pastille Pyramid, however, the Gerbil isn't an antagonist this time.
- This is the fourth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the 24th episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This is the 3rd episode to reuse the same name as another episode; Candy Clouds.
- This episode had no timed levels prior to their removal.
- If you look at the background closely, Odus' silhouette can be found from the middle window of the castle.
- The bushes are very reminiscent of Sugary Shire's bushes.
- This episode's pathway is used for future episodes, including Mellow Marshmallow, Wonky Wonderland, Candy Keep, Precious Pond, Milky Marina and Wiggly Wheel.
- This is the last episode with all level numbers with 3 digits. The next episode contains Level 1000.
- This is the first episode to be below Medium since Taffy Tropics. In addition they both have the same mean (3.47).
- Candy Clouds had a timed level, while this episode has a moves level. Interestingly, they are 700 levels apart (283 and 983). But this is no longer the case since 283 is now also a moves level, after being redesigned in early March 2018.
- The shrubbery near the bottom of the beanstalk contains blue candies, a purple candy, a yellow candy and a colour bomb.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Breezy Beanstalk.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|