- This article is about the 67th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 20th Reality episode in the game, see Candy Clouds (Episode 20).
|Champion title||Flashy Flyer|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 3 June 2015
- 17 June 2015
Candy Clouds (Episode 67) is the 67th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Thirteen. This episode was released on 3 June 2015. The champion title for this episode is Flashy Flyer.
This is the opening scene of another three-episode story arc, where each episode represents a dramatic scene.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 981-995.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 982||Level 985||Level 992|
|981||80,000||: 9 : 40|
|982||60,000||: 4 : 2|
|983||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|984||80,000||: 16 : 32|
|985||40,000||: 1 : 50 : 50|
|987||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|992||10,000||: 4 : 4|
|993||10,000||: 100 : 100 : 5|
|995||10,000||: 12 : 13|
- The next three episodes, starting from this one take place at (or near) Candy Clouds.
- This marks the 2nd appearance of Gerbil, after he bothered the Tommy at Pastille Pyramid, however, the Gerbil isn't an antagonist this time.
- This is the fourth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the 24th episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This is the 3rd episode to reuse the same name as another episode; Candy Clouds.
- This episode had no timed levels prior to their removal.
- If you look at the background closely, Odus' silhouette can be found from the middle window of the castle.
- The bushes are very reminiscent of Sugary Shire's bushes.
- This episode's pathway is used for future episodes, including Mellow Marshmallow, Wonky Wonderland, Candy Keep, Precious Pond, Milky Marina and Wiggly Wheel.
- This is the last episode with all level numbers with 3 digits. The next episode contains Level 1000.
- This is the first episode to be below Medium since Taffy Tropics. In addition they both have the same mean (3.47).
- Candy Clouds had a timed level, while this episode has a moves level. Interestingly, they are 700 levels apart (283 and 983). But this is no longer the case since 283 is now also a moves level, after being redesigned in early March 2018.
- The shrubbery near the bottom of the beanstalk contains blue candies, a purple candy, a yellow candy and a colour bomb.