Candy Crush Bank is where the player can buy gold, the in-game currency in Candy Crush Saga. The feature was introduced on 19 September 2013 along with gold bars. There are 8 different collections of gold available: 10, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 500, and 1000.
Most players use and enjoy Candy Crush free but for a few spending can get out of hand. It starts easily with the player thinking along lines like what’s below.
Well, the app was free and I’m struggling to beat this one level. (…) I’m sure purchasing a 99c power-up in order to get out of this rut is totally justifiable this one time, and I will never do it again. (…) I know I can ask my friends for a ticket to the next level pack, but they might not respond immediately and the game was free so I can just buy this first level pack and do it properly next time!
—If Candy Crush Saga were named more honestly, it would be called Soul Crush Bonanza, http://junkee.com/you-need-to-stop-playing-candy-crush-saga/12050
Candy Crush BankEdit
List is currently incomplete.
|No. Gold||Density||Indian rs||Value (EUR)||Value (TWD)||Value (VND)|
Notes: Value may differ at some countries.
- See here to see all sales which took place in this game.
- This element has been redesigned 4 times.
- For unknown reasons, the latest redesign increased the 250 gold bars to 1000 gold bars.
- As of 22 March 2014, players can now pay with mobile from their computer.
- However, player can not pay with mobile from their computer if they play on King.com.