- Note: The content is taken from Community Central user rights help page.
There are two types of moderators on Candy Crush Saga Wiki.
Content moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate specific parts of the community. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving protected pages (excluding MediaWiki page)
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Re-uploading files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
Having this status causes the tag "CONTENT MODERATOR" to appear next to user's username in their profile, unless changed on MediaWiki:User-identity-box-group-content-moderator.
Discussions moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user
- Closing and reopening threads
- Managing Forum boards, and move threads from one board to another.
- Editing and deleting/restoring article comments
- Moderating the Discussions feature, if enabled.
Having this status causes the tag "DISCUSSIONS MODERATOR" to appear next to user's username in their profile, unless changed on MediaWiki:User-identity-box-group-threadmoderator.
All administrators and bureaucrats have moderators' rights. Here is the list of users with discussions or content moderator rights.
|Overloadxyz (talk • contribs • logs)||9 May 2016||Content/Discussions moderator||Active|
|Bookworm200 (talk • contribs • logs)||2 October 2016||Discussions moderator||Active|
|MazMac1 (talk • contribs • logs)||2 October 2016||Discussions moderator||Active|
|JMDaGood (talk • contribs • logs)||16 May 2020||Content moderator||Active|
|Groinpull2016 (talk • contribs • logs)||20 May 2020||Discussions moderator||Active|
|Pops8459394 (talk • contribs • logs)||17 December 2020||Content/Discussions moderator||Active|