|Champion title||Candy Factory Master|
|New features|| Level 11 |
|Release date|| - 23 March 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Candy Factory is the 2nd episode in Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World 1 (HTML5). This episode was released on 23 March 2012. The champion title for this episode is Candy Factory Master.
New form, Web
Tiffi sees that Roberta, the robot has malfunctioned.
Tiffi activates the soda machine so that it pours soda into Roberta, Roberta then jumps in satisfaction, but a tiny propeller on its body spins too quickly until it flies off and hits the soda machine, causing its glass container to break, thus leaking out soda.
Old form and mobile
Tiffi sees that Roberta has malfunctioned.
Tiffi opens a machine that produces candies, then Roberta eats candy and he thanks Tiffi.
- Ingredients levels () are introduced in level 17. (Officially in level 11) (Brief Description: Ingredients are elements that need to be collected at little green arrows on the board.)
- Timed levels () used to be introduced in level 20 until said level type was removed from the game.
- Marmalade () is introduced in level 11. (Brief Description: A weak encasing blocker that can be destroyed using an adjacent match or a candy match.)
- Marmalade encases several elements for the first time in this episode:
- Orange candy order is introduced in level 12.
- Cherries are introduced in level 17, along with their respective level type.
Being a 'tutorial' episode, Candy Factory is a very easy episode, with a mean of 1, as all levels are rated very easy. It is only slightly harder than the previous episode, Candy Town.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Level 14||Level 18|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|11||10,000||: 60||is introduced|
|13||20,000||: 17 : 21||Colour bomb booster unlocked|
|14||20,000||: 35 : 8||in is introduced|
|15||10,000||: 50||Coconut wheel booster unlocked|
|16||100,000||: 23 : 32|
|17||10,000||: 4||First level|
|19||10,000||: 5||Free switch booster unlocked|
- This and Candy Town are the only episodes with a champion title containing its full name in it.
- This, along with Candy Town are the only episodes to introduce 2 level types at the same time. (before timed levels were removed)
- This is the only episode to begin on a prime-numbered level.
- This episode shares its first word with Candy Town.
- Along with Candy Town, these two episodes are the only episodes in Reality which have 10 levels.
- The new background of this episode is a reference to Candy Crush Soda Saga's episode The Candy Factory. Both episodes have jars with soda and soda bottles and liquorice strings strewn throughout.
- Unlike Candy Town in both games, the Candy Factory is not a tutorial episode; it is actually the 14th episode of the game. The character is the Liquorice Cyclope. It is also a hard episode.
- However, the robot appears in the next episode, Wafer Workshop.
- During the intro of this episode, Tiffi is drinking soda.
- This is the first episode to have ingredient levels.
- With the new update, the dialogue is removed. This is one of the few episodes to have no dialogue before Glazed Grove.
- It's the only episode along with Candy Calaboose that has changed its intro. However, for this episode, the change only applies to web version.
- The background of the episode is shown when you play sugar drops.
- This is the second episode in Reality that doesn't need tickets to go on to the next episode. This is one of only three episodes before the 64th episode which do not need tickets to access the next episode.
- According to the splash text, there is a giant Candy Factory which has produced every piece of candy in the Candy Kingdom. However, it's unknown whether the two factories are the same one.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|