| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Characters||Neko, Bubblegum Troll|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 13 August 2014|
- 27 August 2014
|Difficulty||Medium - Somewhat Hard|
Candy Kaiju was the 26th episode in Dreamworld and the second episode of World Five of Dreamworld. This episode was released on August 13, 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Pudding Pagoda.
- Cake bombs () are introduced. They can be very dangerous because destroying a cake bomb does affect the moon scale. Hence, removing cake bomb will cause an instant game over, unless there are roughly the same number of the two candy colours on the moon scale on the board. In addition, the board will be refilled with candies after that, but you have absolutely no control over the cascades that happen after the board refills. This can also cause a game over.
- Cake bombs appear in jelly levels and 6-coloured levels for the first time in level 366.
- Cake bombs appear in ingredients levels and 5-coloured levels for the first time in level 368.
- Cake bombs appear in 5-coloured jelly levels for the first time in level 369.
- Cake bombs appear in candy order levels for the first time in level 370.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 366-380.
Candy Kaiju has four somewhat hard-hard levels: 367, 372, 378, and 379 and one extremely hard level: 376. Overall, it has about the same difficulty as the previous episode, Bonkers Bakery, but much easier than its Reality counterpart, Pudding Pagoda.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|Level 367||Level 376|
|366||20||25,000||: 13||is introduced|
|368||45||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|376||45||180,000||: 9 : 9|
|377||40||30,000||: 100 : 100 : 100|
|378||45||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- In Japanese language, the word Kaiju (怪獣) means a "monster" or "beast".
- This is also the first (and currently the only) episode to contain a Japanese word.
- This was the fourth episode to contain the word "Candy", the first three are Candy Town, Candy Factory, and Candy Clouds, and the only one in Dreamworld.
- It appears that Tiffi and the Bubblegum Troll have switched places from Reality to Dreamworld.
- It seems that Tiffi (Tiffzilla) becomes even larger than Gumzilla, as the pagoda in the background of this episode looks shorter than the one in its counterpart in Reality.
- Like Coral Corral and Moonshot Molars, this episode's easiest level: 377, is the hardest one in its Reality counterpart.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|