|Champion title||Candy Collector|
|New features|| () |
Fixed colours in
|Release date|| - 25 November 2015|
- 9 December 2015
Story[edit | edit source]
Sue the skunk hides her candies inside the nest for hibernation. Since she can't fit them all in, she lets Tiffi have a red striped candy.
New things[edit | edit source]
- Magic Mixers can spawn 3-layered frosting for the first time in level 1362.
- Fixed candy colours appear in three-layered chests for the first time in level 1365.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Candy Keep is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.13. It contains three somewhat hard levels: 1366, 1367 and 1369, three hard levels: 1356, 1362, and 1363, and two very hard levels: 1358 and 1361. Overall, this episode is of the same difficulty as the previous episode, Candied Cliffs.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1357||Level 1362||Level 1370|
|1358||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|1359||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1362||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1366||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|1368||50,000||: 21 : 36|
|1369||50,000||: 5 : 99||300th level|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode shares the first word with some previous episodes while the second word with Caramel Keep.
- On web version, after this episode was released, striped and wrapped candies are no longer affected by shuffle. However, candy bombs and lucky candies will now be affected by shuffles.
- This change takes place on mobile with version 1.66.
- This is the first episode where the pathway colour is completely different from the banner colour (there is a red/hot pink pathway and a green banner).
- The mobile version uses a different colour set, with yellow pathway and dark violet banner.
- This episode continues the trend of adding new features to the magic mixer. The magic mixer itself was introduced in Brulee Bay and could spawn frosting (one and two layers), chocolate, marmalade, candy bombs, and liquorice swirls (jelly could also be under the spawner). Candied Cliffs introduces an magic mixer which activated every two moves, as opposed to three, like in previous levels. In this episode, the magic mixer can spawn three-layered frosting for the first time.
- This episode was once planned to be Hoax Hollow, as the background in this episode once had Hoax Hollow's background before. However, Hoax Hollow was reassigned to the 88th episode, and now Candy Keep now located to the 92nd.
- This episode continues the trend of having extremely hard levels.
- For some strange reason, there is a lone ticket portal on the mobile map below the episode banner.
- This is currently the first episode to feature no levels with difficulty rating below "medium".
- A coconut wheel can be seen amongst the candy stash in the background.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Sweet Supplies.
- This episode contains the 300th candy order level, which is level 1369.