|Characters||Mr. Toffee (Flash)|
|Champion title||Mayor of Candy Town|
|New features||4 |
|Release date|| - 23 March 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Tiffi meets Mr. Toffee who directs her to the first level and through the tutorials.
Tiffi decides to explore the world (or in this case, episodes) only to be held up by Mr. Toffee to be told that she is going the wrong way. As the game progresses, she helps solve the problems in each episode.
- Level 4 - creating : a giant candy (striped + wrapped combo).
- Level 1 - Candy Order levels () are introduced.
- Level 8 - Jelly levels () are introduced. (Formerly introduced in level 6, now it is a candy order level.)
- Moves levels ( ) used to be introduced in level 1 until said level type was removed from the game.
- One-layered frosting () is introduced in level 2. (Brief Description: A blocker which can be destroyed by removing a candy adjacent to it.)
- Single jelly () is introduced in level 8.
- Double jelly () is introduced in level 9.
- Teleporters () are introduced in level 10. (Brief Description: Candies that pass through one gate enter through another.)
- Lollipop Hammer () at - level 7; - level 6
- Extra Moves () at - level 8; - level 7
- Jelly Fish () at - level 9; - level 8
- Level 1 is the first one with four candy colours.
- Level 3 is the first one with five candy colours.
- Striped candies appear at the start for the first time in level 4.
- Wrapped candies appear at the start for the first time in level 5.
- Blue candy order is introduced in level 1.
- Frosting order is introduced in level 2.
- Striped candy order is introduced in level 3.
- Wrapped candy order is introduced in level 5.
Specifically designed for newcomers, Candy Town is an extremely easy episode, as all the levels in this episode are very easy. Being the first episode, no levels pose a problem.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1||500||: 15||First level in the game|
Formerly first level
|2||10,000||: 28||is introduced|
|3||10,000||: 6||First five-coloured level|
|4||10,000||: 29||First level where special candies appear on the board from the start|
|5||2,000||: 25 : 3|
|6||10,000||: 35 : 5|
|7||4,000||: 40||Lollipop hammer booster unlocked|
|8||10,000||: 21||+5 Moves booster unlocked|
|9||10,000||: 29 : 19||Jelly fish booster unlocked|
|10||20,000||: 16 : 24|| are introduced|
Features the game's first cutscene
First hexagon level
- This is the first episode to have exactly 2 level types in Reality. The second is Minty Meadow (Episode 64).
- This is the only episode in Reality without any ingredients levels, before Blueberry Brush was released.
- Along with Candy Factory, these two episodes are the only episodes in Reality which have 10 levels. All episodes besides these two have 15 levels.
- Also, this and Candy Factory are the only episodes to start on a level that is not a multiple of 3.
- This episode has the most moves levels at 5. They are also tutorial levels.
- This is the easiest episode in the game, with one level of "none" difficulty and all others being "very easy".
- Upon its release, gifts and boosters are locked.
- At the end of the episode, the player gets 50 gold bars.
- With the most recent update, the background on mobile devices is the same as the one on Facebook.
- Its background is also used in the levels of tasty treasure feature.
- This is the first episode and also the last episode that has no character on map. However, on mobile version, Mr. Toffee is the character that appears on map after the player passed level 10.
- This is the first episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the first episode where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- Level 7, level 8, and level 9 are a streak of three consecutive levels that give out boosters in Flash.
- The location of this episode is the subject of the Saltnado story. This has no effect on gameplay for this episode, and the cutscene when completing level 10 remains the same.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese (Brazilian)||Cidade dos Doces|
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|