|Characters||Tiffi, Mr. Toffee|
|Champion title||Mayor of Candy Town|
|New features|| 4 |
|Release date|| - 23 March 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Tiffi meets Mr. Toffee who directs her to the first level and through the tutorials.
Tiffi decides to explore the world (or in this case, episodes) only to be held up by Mr. Toffee to be told that she is going the wrong way. As the game progresses, she helps solve the problems in each episode.
- Level 4 - creating : a giant candy (striped + wrapped combo).
- Lollipop Hammer () at - level 7; - level 6
- Extra Moves () at - level 8; - level 7
- Jelly Fish () at - level 9; - level 8
- Five-coloured levels are introduced in level 3.
- Six-coloured levels are introduced in level 1.
- Striped candies and wrapped candies appear at the start in level 4, due to it tutorialising the striped + wrapped combo.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1-10.
Specifically designed for newcomers, Candy Town is an extremely easy episode, all the levels in this episode are very easy. Being the first episode, no levels pose a problem.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|1||300||: 300 pts||First level in the game|
This level cannot be failed.
First 6 colour level.
|2||1,900||: 1,900 pts||First level that can be failed
First very easy difficulty level
|3||4,000||: 4,000 pts||First 5 colour level.|
|4||4,500||: 4,500 pts||First level where special candies appear on the board from the start|
|5||5,000||: 5,000 pts|
|6||9,000||: 12||First level|
|7||60,000||: 52||Lollipop hammer booster unlocked|
|8||20,000||: 17||+5 Moves booster unlocked|
|9||22,000||: 22||Jelly fish booster unlocked|
|10||40,000||: 39||Features the game's first cutscene|
The first level whose candies do not start from rest
- This is the first episode to have 2 level types in Reality. The second is Minty Meadow (Episode 64).
- This is the only episode in Reality without any ingredients levels, before Blueberry Brush was released.
- Along with Candy Factory, these two episodes are the only episodes in Reality which have 10 levels. All episodes besides these two have 15 levels.
- Also, this and Candy Factory are the only episodes to start on a level that is not a multiple of 3.
- This episode has the most Moves levels at 5. They are also tutorial levels.
- This is the easiest episode in the game, with one level of "none" difficulty and all others being "very easy".
- Upon its release, gifts and boosters are locked.
- At the end of the episode, the player gets 50 gold bars.
- With the most recent update, the background on mobile devices is the same as the one on Facebook.
- Its background is also used in the levels of tasty treasure feature.
- This is the first episode and also the last episode have no character on map. However, on mobile version, Mr. Toffee is the character appears on map after the player passed level 10.
- This is the first episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the first episode where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- Level 7, Level 8, and level 9 are a streak of three consecutive levels that give out boosters in Flash.
Names in other languages Edit
|Portuguese (Brazilian)||Cidade dos Doces|