|Champion title||Mayor of Candy Town|
|New features|| + |
More on the board than the required amount of
|Release date|| - 24 June 2020|
- 8 July 2020
|Choco City||Soda Sea|
Caramel Canyons is the 489th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 98 (HTML5). This episode was released on 24 June 2020. The champion title for this episode is Mayor of Candy Town.
Story[edit | edit source]
New things[edit | edit source]
- Level 7316 is the first level where there are more rainbow rapids on the board than the number of rainbow candies required.
- Vertical striped candy + jelly fish cannon is introduced in level 7320.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Caramel Canyons is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.6. It contains four hard levels: 7312, 7320, 7321 and 7323, two very hard levels: 7319 and 7322, and one extremely hard level: 7316. Overall, it is of similar difficulty to the previous episode, Choco City.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although this episode is the 300th HTML5-exclusive episode, this is the first episode that doesn't have a map texture and an original name.
- However, this is the second episode to not have a map after the April Fool's Day event.
- All subsequent episodes will follow this pattern as well.
- This episode shares its first word with Caramel Cove, Caramel Clearing, Caramel Keep and Caramel Cliffs.
- This episode has the same name as every subsequent episode whose number ends in "9".
- Since HTML version 1.192, all champion titles starting from this episode began looping from episode 1.
- The release of this episode, which started the custom of rotating episode names, coincides with the five-year anniversary of the release of Luscious Lagoon, which started the custom of making all episode cutscenes static.
- Both dates fell on the same date and weekday combination: Wednesday, July 8th.