|Champion title||Courageous Caterpillar|
|New features|| in |
( + ) (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 27 December 2014 |
- 21 January 2015
Caramel Clearing is the 55th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 11 (HTML5). This episode was released on 27 December 2014. The champion title for this episode is Courageous Caterpillar.
- Ingredients in marmalade are officially introduced in level 812.
- Candy Bombs are found in Sugar Chests for the first time in level 813 (one-layered, two-layered and three-layered).
- Jelly + ingredient mixed levels are unofficially introduced in level 805, due to redesigning.
Caramel Clearing is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.27, as there are seven somewhat hard - hard levels: 801, 802, 808, 809, 812, 814, and 815, and one very hard level: 803. This episode once had a mean of 5.6, but after several nerfs, it became much easier. Despite this, this episode is still MUCH harder than the previous episode, Fudge Fjord. It is also the hardest episode of World 11.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 811||Level 813||Level 814|
|Level 802||Level 812||Level 814|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|801||78,000||: 39||First Reality level that was released in 2015|
|802||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|806||65,000||: 110 : 110 : 5|
|807||30,000||: 15 : 15|
|808||44,000||: 4 : 33|
|809||40,000||: 15 : 16|
|810||52,000||: 6 : 23|
- This is the last episode that was released in 2014 on Flash.
- This episode shares its first word with Caramel Cove and Caramel Keep.
- This is the twelfth episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- Like Fudge Fjord, this episode doesn't have chocolate fountains.
- Like Fudge Fjord, this episode has a "hot pink" pathway colour.
- The pathway in mobile version is inverted, compared to the pathway in the Facebook version which is not inverted.
- Additionally there is no chocolate in this episode (though it can be found in mystery eggs).
- This episode contains no candy frogs.
- This is the second episode to have 5 colours on the board in every single level. The first one is Sour Salon.
- However, this episode breaks the trend of episodes without 6-coloured levels being hard or very hard.
- The top of the cottage appears to be made out of honey, despite having the episode title "Caramel".
- Based on its title, the font colour used to be navy blue, but it changed to a pinkish-white colour.
- This is the second episode with the word "caramel" in its name.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Apple Abode.
- Said episode introduces a major new element.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|