|Champion title||Courageous Caterpillar|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 7 January 2015|
- 21 January 2015
Caramel Clearing is the 55th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Ten. This episode was released on 7 January 2015. The champion title for this episode is Courageous Caterpillar.
- Ingredients in marmalade are officially introduced in level 812.
- Candy Bombs are found in Sugar Chests for the first time in level 813 (one-layered, two-layered and three-layered).
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 801-815.
Caramel Clearing is a very hard episode, as there are nine somewhat hard - hard levels: 802, 804, 805, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811 and 814, and two very hard levels: 801 and 803. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Fudge Fjord.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 811||Level 813||Level 814|
|801||78,000||: 39||First Reality level that was released in 2015|
|802||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|806||65,000||: 110 : 110|
|807||30,000||: 15 : 15|
|808||44,000||: 4 : 34|
|809||40,000||: 15 : 16|
|810||52,000||: 6 : 23|
|811||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the first Reality episode that was released in 2015.
- This episode shares its first word with Caramel Cove and Caramel Keep.
- This episode continues the trend of not having timed levels.
- This is the twelfth episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- Like Fudge Fjord, this episode doesn't have regular icing or chocolate spawners.
- Like Fudge Fjord, this episode has a "hot pink" pathway colour.
- The pathway in mobile version is inverted, compared to the pathway in the Facebook version which is not inverted.
- Additionally there is no chocolate in this episode (though it can be found in mystery eggs).
- This episode contains no candy frogs.
- This is the second episode to have 5 colours on the board in every single level. The first one is Sour Salon.
- However, this episode breaks the trend of episodes without 6-coloured levels being hard or very hard.
- The top of the cottage appears to be made out of honey, despite having the episode title "Caramel".
- Based on its title, the font colour used to be navy blue, but it changed to a pinkish-white colour.
- This is the second episode with the word "caramel" in its name.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|