|Characters||Tiki and Volcano|
|Champion title||Caramel Chieftain|
|Release date|| - 17 September 2012|
- 30 January 2013
|Difficulty||Somewhat Easy - Medium|
Caramel Cove is the 14th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 3 (HTML5). This episode was released on 17 September 2012. The champion title for this episode is Caramel Chieftain.
Tiffi arrives at Caramel Cove seeing that the tiki mascot is afraid that the volcano will explode and destroy the cove.
Tiffi puts a massive colour bomb in the volcano so it will not erupt. The tiki replies, "Mahalo little girl!".
- Chocolate Fountain is introduced. (Brief Description: Spawns the chocolate when not matching next to the chocolate.)
Caramel Cove is a somewhat easy - medium episode, with a mean of 3.47. It has two somewhat hard levels: 191 and 199, and the first very hard level in the entire game: 197. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Cupcake Circus.
|The easiest :
Level 186 and Level 187
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 186||Level 195||Level 199|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|186||70,000||: 16 : 35||is introduced|
|189||5,300||: 71 : 25|
|191||6,000||: 9 : 15 : 36|
|192||104,000||: 49||Used to not spawn any candies|
|195||72,000||: 49 : 3|
|196||50,000||: 24 : 56 : 20|
|200||84,000||: 42||Inspiration of Sweet Surprise. The 2nd milestone level in Reality|
- This episode has gained fame due to its finale being level 200, which inspires the theme for the following episode, Sweet Surprise. Such occurrence happen 300 levels, or 20 episodes. This happened again when level 500 ended episode 34, Meringue Moor. Coincidentally, both were ingredient levels, but this one is easier.
- This episode used to contain the longest string of levels with six colours in the game, with 8 (from 190 to 197). It also has the same number of six-coloured levels as its succeeding episode, only behind Chocolate Mountains at 10.
- This is the first episode with a colour bomb in its cutscene.
- Before, on HTML5, the massive colour bomb was in the background, but it was removed.
- Nowadays, its episode background resembles Jelly Jungle. However, said episode is released later than this one.
- This episode continues the trend of episode openers being candy order levels.
- This is the first episode with the word "caramel" in its name.