|Characters||Tiki and Volcano|
|Champion title||Caramel Chieftain|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 17 September 2012|
- 30 January 2013
Tiffi arrives at Caramel Cove seeing that the tiki mascot is afraid that the volcano will explode and destroy the cove.
Tiffi puts a massive colour bomb in the volcano so it will not erupt. The tiki replies, "Mahalo little girl!".
- Marmalade is officially introduced. Striped and wrapped candies are the only ones to appear in marmalade in this episode.
- Striped candy + wrapped candy combination order is introduced in level 190.
- Wrapped candy order is introduced in level 195.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 186-200.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 186||Level 195||Level 199|
|186||35||10,000||: 10||is introduced|
|187||40||50,000||: 2 : 3|
|188||25||70,000||: 5 : 32|
|189||30||20,000||: 20,000 pts|
|192||8||6,000||: 6||Second level that does not spawn new candies|
|196||20||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|198||35||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
|200||35||10,000||: 1||Inspiration of Sweet Surprise|
- This episode has gained fame due to its finale being level 200, which inspires the theme for the following episode, Sweet Surprise. This is one of nine episodes to have its finale on a multiple of a hundred. This happened again when level 500 ended episode 34, Meringue Moor. Coincidentally, both are ingredient levels, but this one is easier (after it got badly nerfed). It also happened seven other times for levels 800, 1100, 1400, 1700, 2000, 2300 and 2600, making a total of 9 episode finales being milestone levels. It happens every 300 levels, meaning the next one will be level 2900.
- This episode contains the longest string on levels with six colours in the game with 8 (from 190 to 197).
- This episode contains the same number of six-coloured levels as Sweet Surprise and is only behind Chocolate Mountains at 10.
- This is the first episode with a colour bomb in the opening cutscene.
- On mobile, the massive colour bomb is always visible in the background.
- This episode continues the trend of episode openers being candy order levels.
- This episode contains the 100th 5-coloured level, Level 198.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|