|Champion title||Crunchy Keymaster|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 10 June 2015|
- 24 June 2015
This is the second scene of a three-episode story arc, where each episode represents a dramatic scene.
Tiffi lands on the sky with Gerbil using a propeller (from the previous episode). Then, the Gerbil rides on Minty's back and gives the key to Tiffi. Finally, Minty flies off with the Gerbil, and Tiffi, who is responsible for taking a key from Gerbil, goes inside the Caramel Keep by passing over the eaten entrance.
- Chameleon candies appear in licorice locks for the first time in level 1006.
- One-layered Dark Chocolate and Three-layered Dark Chocolate is unofficially introduced in level 1003, due to redesigning.
- Popcorn in sugar chests (all five layers) and striped candy + wrapped candy + sugar key cannons are all unofficially introduced in level 1000, due to a major redesign.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 996-1010.
Caramel Keep has eight somewhat hard - hard levels: 996, 997, 999, 1002, 1003, 1007, 1010 and 1001, which was an extremely troublesome level but now it has been nerfed. Level 1000 was also extremely hard on mobile, but after the mechanics were changed similar to the web version's, this level became much easier on mobile than the past. Overall, this is a medium episode, and is harder than the previous episode, Candy Clouds.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1003||Level 1009||Level 1010|
|1000||1,000||: 1,000 : 1,000 : 1,000||Level with the most candies required, and the 1,000th level in the game.|
|1001||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|1004||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|1005||50,000||: 1 : 1|
|1008||30,000||: 10 : 14|
- This episode contains the 1000th Reality level, which is level 1000.
- This episode shares its name to the first word of previous episodes Caramel Cove and Caramel Clearing.
- Its episode pathway and colour is very similar to that of Gummy Galaxy.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus's silhouette behind the hole of the gate.
- This is the fifth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This episode continues the trend of having no text in its story. It is the 25th episode in this trend.
- This episode breaks the trend to have two consecutive episodes that their first and last names was taken from their respective previous episodes.
- This episode breaks the trend of having no candy frogs.
- After this episode is released, the sound of the ingredients bring down was reset on Facebook. It had previously been absent.
- The release of this episode is close to "World Oceans Day" and "National Best Friends Day" (June 8).
- This is the third (and currently final) episode with the word "caramel" in its name. The other three were Caramel Cove and Caramel Clearing.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|