|Champion title||Crunchy Keymaster|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 10 June 2015|
- 24 June 2015
This is the second scene of a three-episode story arc, where each episode represents a dramatic scene.
Tiffi lands on the sky with Gerbil using a propeller (from the previous episode). Then, the Gerbil rides on Minty's back and gives the key to Tiffi. Finally, Minty flies off with the Gerbil, and Tiffi, who is responsible for taking a key from Gerbil, goes inside the Caramel Keep by passing over the eaten entrance.
- Chameleon candies appear in licorice locks for the first time in level 1006.
- One-layered and three-layered cark chocolate is unofficially introduced in level 1003, due to redesigning.
- Popcorn in sugar chests (all five layers) and striped candy + wrapped candy + sugar key cannons are all unofficially introduced in level 1000, due to a major redesign.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 996-1010.
Caramel Keep has eight somewhat hard - hard levels: 996, 997, 999, 1002, 1003, 1007, 1010 and 1001, which was an extremely troublesome level but now it has been nerfed. 1000 was also extremely hard on HTML5, but after the mechanics were changed similar to the Flash's, this level became much easier than the past. Overall, this is a medium episode, with a mean of 3.8, and is much harder than the previous episode, Candy Clouds.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1003||Level 1009||Level 1010|
|1000||100,000||: 500 : 500 : 500||Level with the most candies required, and the 1,000th level in the game.|
|1001||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|1004||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|1005||50,000||: 1 : 1|
|1008||30,000||: 6 : 32|
- This episode contains the 1000th Reality level, which is level 1000.
- This episode shares its first word with Caramel Cove and Caramel Clearing.
- Its episode pathway and colour resembles that of Gummy Galaxy.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus's silhouette behind the hole of the gate.
- This is the fifth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This episode continues the trend of having no text in its story.
- This episode breaks the trend to have two consecutive episodes that their first and last names were taken from their respective previous episodes.
- This episode breaks the trend of having no candy frogs.
- After this episode is released, the sound of the ingredients bring down was reset on Flash. It had previously been absent.
- This is the third episode with the word "caramel" in its name. The first two were Caramel Cove and Caramel Clearing. The next one is Caramel Cliffs.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Floaty Fortress.