Suggestion of dividing categoryEdit
I say this about all level categories; should we divide some of these categories by their realm (Reality vs Dreamworld), and version (Current vs Past). For instance:
- Very easy levels (Reality)
- Very easy Dreamworld levels
- Formerly very easy levels (On versions page only)
- Formerly very easy dreamworld levels (On versions page only)
- I agree with dividing categories by version. Some past version articles have multiple versions with different difficulties, making somehow confusing.
- For dividing by realm, I stance neutral about it. The page name with /Dreamworld suffix means these are the articles with Dreamworld levels. -- DoCheonGong (talk · contributions) 04:08, February 26, 2018 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.