|Champion title||Sticky Sculptor|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 5 October 2016|
- 19 October 2016
|Difficulty||Extremely Hard - Nearly Impossible|
- Lucky candy cannons are officially introduced in level 2032.
- Mystery candy cannons were officially introduced in level 2034 before mystery candies were removed from the game.
This is a record-smashing episode. Cavity Cave has broken many difficulty records, with several at a large margin. All 15 levels are rated at least hard, except 2031, 2043 and 2045. Moreover, an astonishingly high 12 levels are rated very hard or extremely hard. This is one of the most difficult episodes, with a nightmarish mean of 6.93.
The main cause of the episode's extraordinary difficulty is due to the low number of moves, due to buffs applied through an update before the release of the episode. Overall, this episode is MUCH, much harder than the previous episode, Soda Surf.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2035||Level 2038||Level 2042|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2034||30,000||: 3 : 15 : 15|
|2035||54,000||: 12 : 42|
|2042||10,000||: 33 : 88|
|2045||101,000||: 160 : 160 : 160|
- This episode has the most number of level buffs and some of the biggest level buffs, with at least three levels being buffed by 30 or more moves. In total, the levels have been buffed by nearly 200 moves.
- This episode used to have 9 extremely hard or above levels, the second highest in any episode.
- This episode was the second hardest episode in the game, second only to Luscious Lane, until some levels were nerfed.
- This entire episode (except 2045) is a Hell's Cluster.
- This episode was released approximately one year (52 episodes) before Flash version ended.
- This episode takes place near Pearly White Plains and has the same character.
- This episode shares its second word with Crumbly Cave.