|Champion title||Milky Marine|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 4 July 2014|
- 15 July 2014
Tiffi sees a giant purple whale named Dexter who can't move and swim, because the sea is clogged up with trash (cereal).
Tiffi scoops away the cereal using her rowboat spoon (oar).
- A new element, the candy frog () is introduced. (Brief Description: Can store candies and special candy abilities. Explodes at a desired area when filled.)
- Sugar keys are unofficially introduced in level 609, due to redesigning. However, they appear in marmalade.
- Four-layered sugar chests are unofficially introduced as well.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 606-620.
Cereal Sea breaks most trends that have been running up until this point.
Moves levels return for the first time in 10 episodes. For Flash, unlike world finales being jelly levels, Level 620, a world finale, is an ingredients level. Said level also has chameleon candies, which was absent since 528. It has only six jelly levels in this episode, as opposed to seven or eight. This episode was also released on a Friday, first time since Savory Shores, and also released later in the day than usual. There are no conveyor belts.
The only trends continued in this episode are: a low number of candy order levels present, with only one being present, similar to Wafer Windmill, and the absence of cake bombs. Lastly, similar to the said episode, none of the jelly levels end with 0.
Cereal Sea is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.4. Only three levels can be tricky: 611, 616 and 619. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Wafer Windmill. It is also the easiest episode of World Seven
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 606||Level 613||Level 617|
|606||6,000||: 5||is introduced|
|608||130,000||: 12 : 44|
|609||80,000||: 80,000 pts||First level since level 433|
|611||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|612||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|613||20,000||: 20,000 pts|
|614||12,000||: 2 : 2|
|615||100,000||: 95 : 95|
|617||100,000||: 49 : 17|
|618||20,000||: 18 : 33||Used to be the first level since level 403|
|619||100,000||: 58 : 23||This level was originally a level|
|620||65,000||: 1 : 1|
- The theme of this episode is based on pollution and environment protection.
- On previous background of mobile, or HTML5, it contains Dexter only. Tiffi does not appear in this background. Nevertheless, it has been changed, but she didn't wear her sailor hat.
- Nowadays, the episode uses the background of Banana Beach.
- This is the first episode since Rainbow Runway (level 433) to have a moves level.
- This is the second episode to have all five level types, prior to the removal of timed levels (the first being Gingerbread Glade and the third being Soda Swamp).
- This episode has 6 four-coloured levels, breaking the record of Wafer Windmill, which has 5. It used to be a record. Later episodes tend to have a lot of 4-coloured levels, even up to 14 (Tacky Tent).
- This episode continues the trend of having no cake bombs as they are absent again.
- When Tiffi goes to unclog the sea, the text was supposed to say, "Don't fret; I will. . .".
- This is the third episode where the episode colour is red. The first was Holiday Hut and the second was Sour Salon.
- This episode contains a trend in which every third level starting at level 608 is rated medium or higher.
- If you look closely, there is a hazelnut [found in ingredient levels] in the background.
- This episode is the fifth episode to take place in the water (the others are Wafer Wharf, Delicious Drifts, Savory Shores, and Soda Swamp).
- 5 of the 15 levels have been buffed since they were released, a new record. This is an indication of how easy this episode is.
- This episode starts the trend of having no jelly levels to be an episode finale.
- This episode continues the trend of levels that end in 0 are not jelly levels.
- This episode used to have a quintuplet hexagon level from 616 to 620, which was the longest string, until earlier episodes were redesigned.
- The new feature in this episode is relevant to its setting. Candy frog is introduced, the episode takes place in a watery terrain, and frogs usually hang around watery terrains in real life.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Loopy Lagoon.