| This article is a stub that requires a cleanup in order to meet|
the Candy Crush Saga Wiki's quality standards.
Let's make this article better! You can fill out missing content, fix its grammar, and so on.
If you think this article has enough content, please remove this template.
The champion title, also known as master title, winning trophy, winning cup, or simply trophy, is a special kind of feature is available on Candy Crush Saga. It was introduced since August 13, 2013, for Flash, which was later discontinued. Eventually, circa 2018, they are introduced as master titles for HTML5.
Hovering over a trophy on the map will display the champion title, your Facebook profile picture with 3 stars to either side of it, a brief description of the title and how many stars you have in that episode. If a friend holds a champion title, hovering over it will tell you how many more stars he/she has than you (there is a glitch which tells that you need 0 more stars).
Instead of earning the most number of stars, your goal is to obtain a diamond trophy, by completing either of the two options:
Initially, you only need six levels to obtain it, however, as of now, you need to fulfill all levels either of the two conditions to obtain it.
List of titlesEdit
- There is only 1 episode that has a champion title length of one word, and that is, Marmalord.
- HTML5 exclusive episodes can only get the champion title by earning a diamond crown.
- There are only 7 episodes that have a champion title length of 3 words.
- The champion title of Candy Town has four words since candy and town are shown as two words.
- The champion titles have all 26 letters in the English alphabet.
- There could be a glitch that prevents the trophy from appearing.
- On a side note, if you have the same number of stars as a friend, it won't list you as the champion and it will say "You need 0 more stars to beat...".
- Chocolate Barn's champion title, Farm Hero can be a reference to one of King's other games, Farm Heroes Saga.
- Divine Diver, Tropical Trooper, and Mirror Master are the only champion titles to be award twice.